Querier

139 first

Any hints on why the creds is not working for db? I have got the right uid and pass. I even specified the database name. Ill appreciate a PM.

Type your comment> @Malone5923 said:

Any hints on why the creds is not working for db? I have got the right uid and pass. I even specified the database name. Ill appreciate a PM.

Same here. I found that credential can use with port 13* but I don’t know What Should I do next step. I’ll appreciate a PM

[Current Status : got user.txt]

Need help with the file on port 1**. Got empty data.

I have found .xl* file but I can’t open it on linux…am I on the right way?

@garbo77 . String it up ?

can someone tell me if the creds con*****s**** a rabbit hole or no ?

Trying to connect on the M***L service xD

Let’s see.

Cant access the db. I think i got the right creds. Any hint? : /

For anybody having problems with the creds not work, read up on the various different ways M^-^^L can authenticate a user. Perhaps the default method is not the way to go?

does the .xl* file is part of box ?

To Everyone who have struggle to connect to the M***L service. Impacket has a nice client for this even for the specific authentication method.

any hint for db? I was not able to find anything there

I found C*****.xl** file, is it a rabbit hole?

@SalahSaleh said:
can someone tell me if the creds con*****s**** a rabbit hole or no ?

no

Ok… I’m inside M**QL.

But… nothing there. :cry:

Type your comment> @ferreirasc said:

Ok… I’m inside M**QL.

Think about other things you can do

Type your comment> @Ahm3dH3sham said:

Type your comment> @ferreirasc said:

Ok… I’m inside M**QL.

Think about other things you can do

Thanks!

Trying some stuffs here… Let’s see…

apt search <dbservername> will turn up several useful clients. Also your trusty go-to 3v1l h@xx0r tool has some useful modules with appropriate options.

Anyone got any hints on what to do after getting to ms***? Tried to use xp********* wil no luck. Also looked for modules in the ‘trusty go-to 3v1l h@xx0r tool’ but found nothing of real note. Am I missing something important?