Querier

I THINK I’m on the right path - should I continue to try and bruteforce M#-#Q#? Or am I wasting my time until I get creds? I enumerated all ports…some of them seem like rabbit holes and this one seems quite promising due to it’s “features”…

edit: correction

@prodlsd huh?! what do you mean? XD

I’m thinking I need to start with the HT***PI to get creds but I can’t get anything out of it so far, same with everything else

@VirtuL I got the creds but they don’t work how I thought they would. I still think there’s an avenue where I mentioned…:wink:

Spoiler Removed

i’m stuck i can’t find nothing, is m***l the right path?, i’ve enumerate it and didn’t find anything, any hints please.

User was fun, root proving to be a little trickier - cool box so far :slight_smile:

edit: rooted - great box for learning windows priv esc - pay attention to the name of the box for final stage

can any one dm me on the M***l connection

Spoiler Removed

Got the creds, still trying to figure out how to use them

got into the database trying to figure out how to dump a copy of it using sqsh any help or advice

some Hint please, i’ve all ports on TCP and UDP but i don’t know which use.
Thanks

and 139

139 first

Any hints on why the creds is not working for db? I have got the right uid and pass. I even specified the database name. Ill appreciate a PM.

Type your comment> @Malone5923 said:

Any hints on why the creds is not working for db? I have got the right uid and pass. I even specified the database name. Ill appreciate a PM.

Same here. I found that credential can use with port 13* but I don’t know What Should I do next step. I’ll appreciate a PM

[Current Status : got user.txt]

Need help with the file on port 1**. Got empty data.

I have found .xl* file but I can’t open it on linux…am I on the right way?