Curling

Hi! I dont know how to start, any hints? I’ve found the s*****.*** file.

Edit: Okay, finished with the file, so i need the other credential…

New to reverse shells…tried uploading to extentions…need hints plz

Type your comment> @nygage said:

Hi! I dont know how to start, any hints? I’ve found the s*****.*** file.

Edit: Okay, finished with the file, so i need the other credential…

@nygage you’ll need to have a look on the main page closely and try to find the other part

nm got the shell but now can’t cat user.txt wtf

Type your comment> @overwrite said:

nm got the shell but now can’t cat user.txt wtf

You don’t have the rights to view that file. Take a look at the other files on there.

I know rooting this machine has something to do with c*** and two files in a****-a***. Can someone help me with this?

Type your comment> @HKLM said:

Starting topic for this lovely machine.

WTF i had a shell on this last night, come back to it today to pick up where i left off - wheres the file upload gone?

?

A hint on getting root would be appreciated. Trying to leverage a file in a****-*** and I can’t figure out what needs to be there.

Hello all. got the root shell, pm me for any help :slight_smile:
If someone know how to get root access, would like to get a hint
thanks!

deleted my comment please.

still struggling on root for this…I also see the the I***** file but unsure what to look for…any help guys?

Hank

Type your comment> @h00ligan said:

I could use some help getting root on this one… I see the files in a****-a*** and I know I need to use c*** but my brain isn’t putting it all together to make it useful. i’ve read the man pages and tried running a few flags on it but I’m not getting anywhere. Any help is much appreciated.

Still looking for help on this step if anybody is available. Thanks.

Can’t seem to figure out how to get root

stuck with the p****.b**** file …tried x** then b**** …got a string …but stuck …Can anyone help me pls

I believe , as a new user , there is no consistency in labeling the difficulty of a box in htb … I tried many other easy boxes and those were easy …This is definitely not an easy box …

I got root flag but would like to know how to get a root shell in this machine …Please pm me …thnaks

Stuck on user. I have gone through the source page but could not see anything, i went through the files and directories…nothing. Help

I’ve got reverse shell but can’t seem to get user or root shell but stuck on www-data privilege, Any tips on privilege escalation for this box?

wow…just got the root shell …happy to help