AWAE

I’m signing up for the new OS online AWAE course. Anyone else doing it? Might be useful to have a buddy to exchange ideas etc…

Drop me a PM

Did they start offering online ? Usually it happens in Blackhat. They told they start online as well few months back… did that happen ?
Can you share the url?
I am not considering now. Just to see price etc…

@sesha569 said:
Did they start offering online ? Usually it happens in Blackhat. They told they start online as well few months back… did that happen ?
Can you share the url?
I am not considering now. Just to see price etc…

It is available online and the initial sign up with 15 days of lab time is $1200. I don’t think the test is ready yet, just the course material.

I’m looking on their site and am not seeing the online course info. Maybe I’m missing something. Do you have a link?

I just checked the email, they are only rolling it out to the “alumni” . Not sure what qualifies a student to have this status. I assume it will be made public shortly. Can only suggest a quick email to OS should shed more light on the situation

Ok thanks, maybe I’ll reach out. I did complete a class a long time ago, so I hope I can qualify. :slight_smile: