Longbottom misc challenge

@ophelia said:
How do you guys like your Burgers? With or without pickles?

:this:

@sx02089 said:

@cyptik said:

how wide is your terminal/screen? anyway to make it wider?

Nah, it’s wide enough… All is clearly readable, just not accepted when written down as plain text?

What you see there is not the flag, just the next step :slight_smile:

@ophelia said:

@sx02089 said:

@cyptik said:

how wide is your terminal/screen? anyway to make it wider?

Nah, it’s wide enough… All is clearly readable, just not accepted when written down as plain text?

DOH!! …Thx! Looking further…

@sx02089 said:

@ophelia said:
DOH!! …Thx! Looking further…

…Well, it turns out that I had to type that. Copy&paste fails here… sigh

Type your comment> @NorbaK said:

Hi ! I got stuck in the final part (at least I think). I’m in front of many characters like of type ‘.’, ‘d’, ‘8’, ‘Y’, … I get this confused situation after do some things with a well known programming language.

Someone able to give me a little help ? Many thanks !

Just a little nudge, try other text editors maybe something with ++.

@sx02089 said:

@ophelia said:
How do you guys like your Burgers? With or without pickles?

:this:

or maybe a snake eating pickle?

I’ve tried both of mendedsiren63’s above hints, and I’m still stucked with those characters like ‘Y’ ‘d’ ‘8’ ‘b’.

I managed to get some binary strings, but nothing that converts to anything that makes sense. I don’t even know if i’m on the right track. A nudge would be appreciated.

*got it.
Kind of sadistic for only 20 points lol.

Type your comment> @NyanNyanKoneko said:

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this challenge. I even fell for the rabbit hole a bit, and it ended up being a great learning experience. Thank you.

Bruh need some help i got stuck at the banner.I dont understand first two letter it goes …1d0…PM me!! For the two word. I strech my terminal as i could still couldn’t figure out!!

Type your comment> @dummiegeek said:

Type your comment> @NyanNyanKoneko said:

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this challenge. I even fell for the rabbit hole a bit, and it ended up being a great learning experience. Thank you.

Bruh need some help i got stuck at the banner.I dont understand first two letter it goes …1d0…PM me!! For the two word. I strech my terminal as i could still couldn’t figure out!!

I am good i solved it!!

Great hint: Just Zoom out To see whole text!!! hahaha i was stuck on that for whole 2 hrs
Hope this would be helpful

So I got the password for index.html and see the secret, but when I enter what looks to be a flag in the secret message into HTB I get “incorrect flag”. Am I missing something?

NVM. after refreshing the page it shows that I solved it.

I’m more like a Java slayer at this moment tbh.
Good challenge btw.

Awesome challenge, i completely fell into that rabbit hole, learned a lot about crypto-js tho :')
I got another hint, if you are on a laptop with a putty terminal, set the font size to 7…
I still wasnt able to read it, after widening the terminal or zooming out.

Also, dont use stegcracker with a password list containing all harry potter passwords :wink:

Just take a walk, eat some pickles (goes nice while watching old sketch comedy show) and insert the result to get the flag :slight_smile:

hope this is not a spoiler. But OOOs are really 000, if you stuck at the end.

edit: wrong post.

A good challenge which took me a while. Also, I’ve never been a fan of Pickles in my burger.
o || 0 || O
Above three are all different