Friendzone - HackTheBox

where will i use the creds any hints?

@w00pi you will know once you done with that enum

is the content management system folder suppose to be empty? :anguished:

Can’t make the image name get to work

I can almost hear thousands of free users cry as people discover the infinite recursive da*****rd and unintentionally dos the box

If anyone who is passed the “don’t stare…” part… let me know? I have no idea how to move forward from here…

@backslasht yep dont stare, its all about times and zones

can someone shoot me a pm to help with directories and files. i am wondering about the best tool/way to discover them, hopefully not to slow either!

for those who ask for where put the credentials enumerate the port 53…

then i stuck after login part… can use the parameter for see the picture but can tupload it or idk where she is uploaded T_T

Type your comment> @VirtuL said:

for those who ask for where put the credentials enumerate the port 53…

then i stuck after login part… can use the parameter for see the picture but can tupload it or idk where she is uploaded T_T

im in the same spot :confused:

not sure if this upload successful is a deceiving message or its something like that help box where it was obfuscating names based on timestamps or its a rabbit hole all by itself lol

i enumerate more and more but cant found a way for see where go our uploaded files…

I’m more mad that i enumerate the particular server for that exact thing (even in bb’s) and the ONE FUCKING TIME I DON’T DX

Type your comment> @Tepidangler said:

I’m more mad that i enumerate the particular server for that exact thing (even in bb’s) and the ONE FUCKING TIME I DON’T DX

what? XD

So I got the creds, did enum with port 53. Does this have to do with Virtual Hosts?

if you did enum port 53, you know what to do, where to do, and what the creds is for

Something went worng !

Is being able to access only 1 out of 4 of the pages normal?

Type your comment> @cazzipro said:

Something went worng !

Ha Ha! :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @cazzipro said:

Something went worng !

I’m stuck in the same place …