Hint with "BitsnBytes"

@kricket08 said:

@gexlenter said:
There are definitely differences between the two image (their file size is slightly different). Are you sure you found nothing different between them? :smile:

Can I PM you? I believe I see the difference and I’m pretty sure what to do, but am having a little trouble.

Can I check?

PM if you need help with this one.

I guess there are more elegant ways to solve this, but I used the ultimate hacker tool for that … Excel :slight_smile:

can any one pm me i am not able to find any thing

ty @deleite for help

Hint after you compare images: Are you a 0 or a 1?

can someone hint me on how to get that data out from diff of the two images, i can see the dots, i got the diff data in separate file, but im stuck on how to get that data out to something usefull ? :slight_smile:

And just now enlarged image and tried converting to binary on those white/black pixels by hand, also inverted 0 and 1. No cigar :frowning:

Hello! Someone help me with this challenge? I don’t know how I start

Type your comment> @SnakeEyed said:

Hello! Someone help me with this challenge? I don’t know how I start

Look for a tool to compare the two images they give you. If you’re using Kali it’s already been installed.

nice challenge. hit me up if you need a nudge. Again an online tool we used for crypto challenges comes in handy!

I Have the last png, manual method to translate?

Type your comment> @eternaln00b said:

I Have the last png, manual method to translate?

You can make a script to make it easy. For example, I did it in C

Got it, finally. Message if you need any hints.

how read the code in the image?

Who can I PM for some advice with regards to this box? I have the new ‘diff’-ed image but have no idea how to get the values from it.

Someone who solve it can PM please? I think I found something but not sure if it’s the correct way, it’s seems a little bit crazy

I found out something that seems morse (it ends with .-.-. which means EOM, so I think this is morse, but @deleite said that isn’t…), but I can’t translate. I tried binary too

Type your comment> @Heichou said:

I found out something that seems morse (it ends with .-.-. which means EOM, so I think this is morse, but @deleite said that isn’t…), but I can’t translate. I tried binary too

It’s still true. No morse code there, the hint that I always do is…

If you have 2 colors, sometimes white and red/black what’s the similarity to bits and bytes?

I’ve found the difference between the images and the resulting image has a sequence of colors. Can someone drop me a nudge or help? Thanks in advance!

Solved! I liked this challenge :love