Conceal

WOOWWWW Excelent!!! al the windows boxes are wonderful!!! This box teach me a lot!!!

Al you need to get user and root is here. The most difficult part is the Initial step

Thx!!!

Can someone please pm me, that got the V** connection going with s**** on linux, i am missing something but i can not get it what, have all the details with i**-s*** and from s******* but i can not connect :frowning:

I’m stucking on priv esc, some one pm to discution

Hi, I’ve install the client in my kali box, the strong one. I’ve tried multiple configurations in the file i****.c**f but I always get the same result. All I can see in Wireshark is that a packet is sent but I never receive a response.

Is it a problem of my configuration file i****.c**f or do I have to modify other files.

I really need a help with this.

Was anyone able to connect with the openbird?

Hello! Im stuck on enumeration lol (noob). All i got is what (1) i**-s*** displays and result using the (2) “framework” /s***_e***. Can someone pm me how to connect? Im using strong and editted the ic.c and ic.s**s using the result of (1) combined with the key found using (2). There seems no error as i run the service. TIA

Anyone who rooted this box, could you please PM me here or in mattermost (nijat11).
Played a lot with token impersanation, but didn`t succeed :frowning:

This thread just shows how hard this box is. I have the IPs, PSK, and SA. Just would like to know what must i expect when starting the strong service with a combi of values on cf and a value on s***s file? Im trying to make a connection while im in an openvpn connection on the box.

Type your comment> @govsec said:

This thread just shows how hard this box is. I have the IPs, PSK, and SA. Just would like to know what must i expect when starting the strong service with a combi of values on cf and a value on s***s file? Im trying to make a connection while im in an openvpn connection on the box.

is openvpn compatible with the protocol ?

Hey @peek. Im not sure man. Idk if we need to connect and up our tun0 while trying combinations on strong configs. Idk also what to check once starting the strong service and the ip**c. Can someone dm me what else do i need other than IPs, SA, and PSK?

Learned a ■■■■ lot from this box. If anyone needs help, pm me on netsecfocus mattermost or discord. I’m cristi on both servers. I most likely wont reply here because I rarely stay on the forums.

Privesc…Privesc…Privesc…Privesc… :dizzy:

Stuck on phase 2, INVALID ID INFO, so a network mismatch I guess.

Any advice on how to figure out the correct subnet?

i have some question with phase 1 and phase 2. when can i say that im on phase1 or im on phase2? was it determined on ic.cf contents? how many conns must the c*f have? Stuck on sending packet: from myIP[500] to 10.10.10.116[500] (952 bytes)

Anyone able to look over my conf files? It will be much appreciated!

Type your comment> @ntroot said:

Can someone please pm me, that got the V** connection going with s**** on linux, i am missing something but i can not get it what, have all the details with i**-s*** and from s******* but i can not connect :frowning:

Still in the same boat, this is going to make me insane!

Thanks for help all. Its done and rooted :wink:

need some support for root,

can someone help me with config. I setup the config and P** properly. when I used ips** up *** it’s stating no shared key found…

What’s going wrong here? Thanks in advance.

edit.1: NVM got it working.

nvm got it.

Thanks @LegendarySpork @1NC39T10N @ASHacker for your tips and hints with hard part of the box