Monstrosity Stego

Hello everyone, I’m working on the challenge for several hours, I was hoping to find something unusual among the tweets but it was not like that, should I really do something with these tweets? Something like a conversion to a language, or is it a esolang that I can not find?

I would appreciate advice on this challenge :slight_smile:

I’m working on it too. For what I’ve been able to found on the forums you should not be looking at the text of the tweets.

check github for tweet_dumper

@Sekisback said:
check github for tweet_dumper

Interesting,

Although I also used the twitter API and developed a similar script, however … Should I see anything other than the text of the tweets?

@samsepi0l said:

Should I see anything other than the text of the tweets?

Yes. Some of the tweets have additional data associated with them.

Wow, I had to come post here because I just did this challenge and boy was that clever. There is 100% enough info above to solve this. Don’t focus on the tweet text what else can you focus on?

I will organize the attributes of J***, and I will observe them carefully, I appreciate your help! @opt1kz @cyptik UwU

Hi all, I have the code extracted of the additional data associated of the tweets and one tool more. I thought it was enough with that but it’s not the flag. I applied the code at images with negative results. If anyone can give a hint… Thx

Hi all! It’s done, it was easy.

@Kainan said:

I can not get anything, I’ve seen several attributes of J**N but I can not see any difference, I only see the attribute ‘ge *’ that changes in some tweets but I do not think that’s the way…

@samsepi0l said:

@Kainan said:

I can not get anything, I’ve seen several attributes of J**N but I can not see any difference, I only see the attribute ‘ge *’ that changes in some tweets but I do not think that’s the way…

I recommend you change the dumper and test the parameters again :slight_smile:

Solved!

Thanks to all!

I think everyone’s advice is enough to get the solution, an interesting challenge, I could say that to solve it you have to think like a federal xD

Would someone PM me on what to do with the certain meta-parameter? I’ve tried several things to no avail.

EDIT: finally got it. Every time I thought I was making progress, the PLOT thickens.