CTF - Machine

Right on cue.
I was waiting for you so swear at me as usual @izzie

I have had a look at the box yes. Seems very well made and has a clear structure and way forward. It’s a very different style from what I like to make but imho there is room for variety on here.

Why do you get so offended so easily?
I really have no animosity towards anyone on here, even you.

If we can’t debate different ideas without being ranted at that’s a real shame.

Thanks

@izzie and who tf are you btw? you’ve pwned this box? and @3mrgnc3 even apologized. mate, do YOURSELF a favor, and shut up. you dont know who you’re talking to. and its a public forum, everyone has the right to share opinions.

So we should take the OTP seriously, eh?

lol @ CTF, nice one

@4p0cryph0n said:
@izzie and who tf are you btw? you’ve pwned this box? and @3mrgnc3 even apologized. mate, do YOURSELF a favor, and shut up. you dont know who you’re talking to. and its a public forum, everyone has the right to share opinions.

Yes, everyone has the right to share their opinions, including @izzie. Funny how that works, huh?

Here’s my opinion: If we’re going to be using pwning as a metric for validating opinions, @izzie has pwned more than you and your team leader combined. Or does pwning things not matter (like your team leader is always saying), in which case what you just said is irrelevant?

Either way you’re a bandwagon riding dipshit.

Back on topic: The Italian crew is elite as ■■■■ and take 90% of the bloods on this platform anyway. There’s absolutely nothing suspicious about it. Stop being salty.

@opt1kz said:

@4p0cryph0n said:

Yes, everyone has the right to share their opinions, including @izzie. Funny how that works, huh?

Here’s my opinion: If we’re going to be using pwning as a metric for validating opinions, @izzie has pwned more than you and your team leader combined. Or does pwning things not matter (like your team leader is always saying), in which case what you just said is irrelevant?

Back on topic: The Italian crew is elite as ■■■■ and take 90% of the bloods on this platform anyway. There’s absolutely nothing suspicious about it. Stop being salty.

oh wait, you were the same guy who started the whiny discussion about attacking the machines and machine creators that you didnt like. wasnt that salty mate? Also, ask anyone who knows me, im not much of a follower, so its not that im defending him because im a “bandwagon riding dipshit”. it is because i actually mean what i said: you actually dont know who your dealing with. just like how you attacked box creators when you were too lazy to make one yourself, you are doing the same thing. but then again, no, you have pwned more so im supposed to fall on my knees and pray to you? there is a very big world outside htb too. so you can kindly, ■■■■ off.

@opt1kz said:

@4p0cryph0n said:

and besides, the amount of brain cells that @3mrgnc3 put into that apology, is way more than you have ever used, or can ever use in your whole life. you may be the big bad wolf here, but trust me, im getting there. fast. so dont you dare to ever look down on anyone because most people know that you are nothing more than a try hard dipshit.

@4p0cryph0n said:
oh wait, you were the same guy who started the whiny discussion about attacking the machines and machine creators that you didnt like. wasnt that salty mate?

Yes, that was me that created that thread with multiple pages of posts of people agreeing that things needed to change and having a (mostly) polite discussion discussion about it.

You sure know how to roast people, mate.

@4p0cryph0n said:
and besides, the amount of brain cells that @3mrgnc3 put into that apology, is way more than you have ever used, or can ever use in your whole life. you may be the big bad wolf here, but trust me, im getting there. fast. so dont you dare to ever look down on anyone because most people know that you are nothing more than a try hard dipshit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass

@opt1kz said:

@4p0cryph0n said:
oh wait, you were the same guy who started the whiny discussion about attacking the machines and machine creators that you didnt like. wasnt that salty mate?

Yes, that was me that created that thread with multiple pages of posts of people agreeing that things needed to change and having a (mostly) polite discussion discussion about it.

You sure know how to roast people, mate.

@4p0cryph0n said:

Reddit - Dive into anything

trust me, roasting is a super childish thing to do, but you started it. so why not huh? there is no rivalry here. i am just disagreeing with your ideology, thats all. you can too as you have done already.

and you call those things in that post polite? get a ■■■■ grip on yourself, you called someone’s hard work and dedication “■■■■” and many other things. seriously man, grow the ■■■■ up. again, no rivalry.

jeeez calm down guyz

@4p0cryph0n said:
trust me, roasting is a super childish thing to do, but you started it. so why not huh? there is no rivalry here. i am just disagreeing with your ideology, thats all. you can too as you have done already.

Yep, I started it. I clearly remember accusing people of cheating and then having my prepubescent team members jump in to defend me when someone correctly told me to shut up and stop being an asshole.

Yep. All me. Sorry to everyone else reading this thread. I’ve been told. I’ll stop causing trouble now.

@opt1kz said:

@4p0cryph0n said:

Yep, I started it. I clearly remember accusing people of cheating and then having my prepubescent team members jump in to defend me when someone correctly told me to shut up and stop being an asshole.

Yep. All me. Sorry to everyone else reading this thread. I’ve been told. I’ll stop causing trouble now.

dude, make it look like however you want, it just happens to be that me and him are in the same team. even if he wasnt, i wouldve jumped in because trust me, you are seriously missing out a few things. and btw, i know many people who will defend him because just like me, there are many people who respect him.

@opt1kz said:

@4p0cryph0n said:

and btw, your definition of a polite discussion is screwed up. get a grip man, get a grip.

lets just stop. we shouldnt do this here this is supposed to be CTF discussion. @opt1kz

@4p0cryph0n said:

LOOL You don’t have the right to libel. Go read a book or something.

@izzie said:

@4p0cryph0n said:

oh yeah forgot, only someone like you could do that. its your day job, isnt it?

@4p0cryph0n said:

@izzie said:

@4p0cryph0n said:

oh yeah forgot, only someone like you could do that. its your day job, isnt it?

as opposed to answering the phone? Yes, yes it is.

@3mrgnc3 said:
Right on cue.
I was waiting for you so swear at me as usual @izzie

I have had a look at the box yes. Seems very well made and has a clear structure and way forward. It’s a very different style from what I like to make but imho there is room for variety on here.

Why do you get so offended so easily?
I really have no animosity towards anyone on here, even you.

If we can’t debate different ideas without being ranted at that’s a real shame.

Thanks

It’s not really my business to be offended by it, is it? However, ask yourself who is doing you a favor though - me or your cronies? If you are unclear check the average settlements for professional libel in the UK (and be real, real nice to Donkeys).

so any hints? :blush:
need to turn this over

@izzie said:
(and be real, real nice to Donkeys).

It won’t give you bonus points