CTF - Machine

And mischief have unintended way at the release ^^

@0xEA31 said:
@3mrgnc3, @VirtuL

I can assure that I did not gave any info to any of my teammates nor to anyone else.

@VirtuL: talking about ā€œfastā€ user owns on insane box please have a look, for instance, to Mischief, user owned by my teammate Phra after 3 hours and 25 seconds. Not enough? What about Rabbit? User owned by @Micah after 11 hours, 34 mins, 47 seconds.
You should really double-check before posting something wrong and misleading.

Iā€™d suggest you guys to be more respectful to @stefano118 (and me) and to concentrate your speculations on in the box.

What did i say that was disrespectful?

You deserve the exact same level of respect as everyone else. Maybe donā€™t look down on people?

Donkeys team rocks, thatā€™s it.

Just to clarify what my take on the fb thing was was versus how i said itā€¦

Maybe we are a misunderstanding each other a bit here. Iā€™m sure @xea31 is a person of integrity and professionalism. I do respect @xea31 and Donkeys.
My observation is more about one of perception.
People who donā€™t know any better will assume foul play if the htb rules allow people in the same team to submit boxes and get 1st bloods.
Every box i submitted i told my teammates not to try for fb because people would feel it wrong.
Even though I knew they hadnā€™t had any hints from me.

That beings saidā€¦

@0xea31 made a good point. I didnā€™t mean to plant bad ideas about him and his team specifically. Itā€™s not intended that way.
But he is right i probably triggered that in people.
Iā€™m sorry for that.

Thinking out loud in the forums etc has unintended consequencesā€¦
I often make the mistake of forgetting that.

My bad.

anyone having fun with this? :smiley:

@mRr3b00t said:

certainly makes you do actual research thatā€™s for sure!

oh and congrats to @stefano118 :slight_smile: noice work dude!

@aster1sk said:

@mRr3b00t said:

certainly makes you do actual research thatā€™s for sure!

yeah Iā€™ve done a small bit of enum so far :slight_smile: itā€™s not one for tool mashing thatā€™s for sure!

@3mrgnc3 said:
First Blood by the team that created the box?
A bit odd.

@3mrgnc3 said:
Just to clarify what my take on the fb thing was was versus how i said itā€¦

Maybe we are a misunderstanding each other a bit here. Iā€™m sure @xea31 is a person of integrity and professionalism. I do respect @xea31 and Donkeys.
My observation is more about one of perception.
People who donā€™t know any better will assume foul play if the htb rules allow people in the same team to submit boxes and get 1st bloods.
Every box i submitted i told my teammates not to try for fb because people would feel it wrong.
Even though I knew they hadnā€™t had any hints from me.

That beings saidā€¦

@0xea31 made a good point. I didnā€™t mean to plant bad ideas about him and his team specifically. Itā€™s not intended that way.
But he is right i probably triggered that in people.
Iā€™m sorry for that.

Thinking out loud in the forums etc has unintended consequencesā€¦
I often make the mistake of forgetting that.

My bad.

You and your cronies libeled him and his whole team in a public forum. Are you even doing this box? Do yourselves a favor and STFU.

Dropping this here for folks:

There is a possibility that the OTP may not work when you submit even though you know you have the right values configured. Thereā€™s a command line switch to fix that. :slight_smile:

Right on cue.
I was waiting for you so swear at me as usual @izzie

I have had a look at the box yes. Seems very well made and has a clear structure and way forward. Itā€™s a very different style from what I like to make but imho there is room for variety on here.

Why do you get so offended so easily?
I really have no animosity towards anyone on here, even you.

If we canā€™t debate different ideas without being ranted at thatā€™s a real shame.

Thanks

@izzie and who tf are you btw? youā€™ve pwned this box? and @3mrgnc3 even apologized. mate, do YOURSELF a favor, and shut up. you dont know who youā€™re talking to. and its a public forum, everyone has the right to share opinions.

So we should take the OTP seriously, eh?

lol @ CTF, nice one

@4p0cryph0n said:
@izzie and who tf are you btw? youā€™ve pwned this box? and @3mrgnc3 even apologized. mate, do YOURSELF a favor, and shut up. you dont know who youā€™re talking to. and its a public forum, everyone has the right to share opinions.

Yes, everyone has the right to share their opinions, including @izzie. Funny how that works, huh?

Hereā€™s my opinion: If weā€™re going to be using pwning as a metric for validating opinions, @izzie has pwned more than you and your team leader combined. Or does pwning things not matter (like your team leader is always saying), in which case what you just said is irrelevant?

Either way youā€™re a bandwagon riding dipshit.

Back on topic: The Italian crew is elite as ā– ā– ā– ā–  and take 90% of the bloods on this platform anyway. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing suspicious about it. Stop being salty.

@opt1kz said:

@4p0cryph0n said:

Yes, everyone has the right to share their opinions, including @izzie. Funny how that works, huh?

Hereā€™s my opinion: If weā€™re going to be using pwning as a metric for validating opinions, @izzie has pwned more than you and your team leader combined. Or does pwning things not matter (like your team leader is always saying), in which case what you just said is irrelevant?

Back on topic: The Italian crew is elite as ā– ā– ā– ā–  and take 90% of the bloods on this platform anyway. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing suspicious about it. Stop being salty.

oh wait, you were the same guy who started the whiny discussion about attacking the machines and machine creators that you didnt like. wasnt that salty mate? Also, ask anyone who knows me, im not much of a follower, so its not that im defending him because im a ā€œbandwagon riding dipshitā€. it is because i actually mean what i said: you actually dont know who your dealing with. just like how you attacked box creators when you were too lazy to make one yourself, you are doing the same thing. but then again, no, you have pwned more so im supposed to fall on my knees and pray to you? there is a very big world outside htb too. so you can kindly, ā– ā– ā– ā–  off.

@opt1kz said:

@4p0cryph0n said:

and besides, the amount of brain cells that @3mrgnc3 put into that apology, is way more than you have ever used, or can ever use in your whole life. you may be the big bad wolf here, but trust me, im getting there. fast. so dont you dare to ever look down on anyone because most people know that you are nothing more than a try hard dipshit.

@4p0cryph0n said:
oh wait, you were the same guy who started the whiny discussion about attacking the machines and machine creators that you didnt like. wasnt that salty mate?

Yes, that was me that created that thread with multiple pages of posts of people agreeing that things needed to change and having a (mostly) polite discussion discussion about it.

You sure know how to roast people, mate.

@4p0cryph0n said:
and besides, the amount of brain cells that @3mrgnc3 put into that apology, is way more than you have ever used, or can ever use in your whole life. you may be the big bad wolf here, but trust me, im getting there. fast. so dont you dare to ever look down on anyone because most people know that you are nothing more than a try hard dipshit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass

@opt1kz said:

@4p0cryph0n said:
oh wait, you were the same guy who started the whiny discussion about attacking the machines and machine creators that you didnt like. wasnt that salty mate?

Yes, that was me that created that thread with multiple pages of posts of people agreeing that things needed to change and having a (mostly) polite discussion discussion about it.

You sure know how to roast people, mate.

@4p0cryph0n said:

Reddit - Dive into anything

trust me, roasting is a super childish thing to do, but you started it. so why not huh? there is no rivalry here. i am just disagreeing with your ideology, thats all. you can too as you have done already.

and you call those things in that post polite? get a ā– ā– ā– ā–  grip on yourself, you called someoneā€™s hard work and dedication ā€œā– ā– ā– ā– ā€ and many other things. seriously man, grow the ā– ā– ā– ā–  up. again, no rivalry.

jeeez calm down guyz