Seeking help with stego challenge "Monstrosity"

For that should i register with twitter developer site?

i did it

maybe it is a bar chart? I have no idea actually :-\

Any help with this one?

@buhletxr said:
maybe it is a bar chart? I have no idea actually :-\

It’s not about the text part of the tweets. It’s related to another ‘info’ of the tweets.

My favorite challenge yet. The solution was more simple than I made it out to be. Great hints in this thread (I almost didn’t have to use them).

I’m stuck as well looking at the twitter info. Any help please

get everything from the tweet, the important part is, there are only a certain amount of tweets that have that particular information, and wonder, what can you do with that and a m**?

I’m stuck with a string I can’t tell what it is

nvm got it

can someone help me a bit? i already got the extra data and placed it on top of what it should be, but cannot figure out the format i should use for the flag. Im sure that im incredibly close but cannot get the last step…any pm would be great

nvm…solved it…I gotta say, make sure you are looking horizontally and not vertically, silly me

Hi, I’m having a difficult time retrieving the tweets due to not having a tweeter’s developer account. Do I really need to activate this feature, or is it possible to complete the challenge other way?

Tks

Would someone PM me on what to do with the certain meta-parameter? I’ve tried several things to no avail.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FedericoHeichou/HackTheBox/master/twdump.txt
For everyone that don’t have a developer account, here the dump in JSON format gently offered by me.
I suggest to use wget, it isn’t a good idea load this in a browser (7.4MB)

@Heichou said:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FedericoHeichou/HackTheBox/master/twdump.txt
For everyone that don’t have a developer account, here the dump in JSON format gently offered by me.
I suggest to use wget, it isn’t a good idea load this in a browser (7.4MB)

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Solved, thank you @Heichou for dump!

Nice challenge

Glad to help

I’ve got this strangely formatted string but have no idea what to do with it… Any hints? DM/PM is welcome as well.

Nevermind, got it.