On the quality of recent boxes...

Correct me if I’m wrong but appears like you want box makers to cater to you? I’ve read through a majority of this thread, and thats what it appears to be. Ch4p and a number of mods have at least tried (on a free community no less!) to provide a way to identify if a box is “CTF” (e.g requires more enum) or “Real world” (lol, whatever) to stop you from bitching. I kinda feel bad, as they did not have to by any means, so I appreciate that they still do that despite you being a total ■■■ :).

About boxes that have “CTF elements” (whatever you wan to call it, great). Whatever. Whilst I admit to getting aggravated in some cases and number of Emergences boxes (which, whilst I get stuck, I appreciate the effort hes put into them), thats my problem. Its not the box makers issue to cater to my needs and demands just because you cannot solve it. Whilst I understand people getting stuck, and I’ve asked for help amonst friends before, like I said before, its my issue and not the box makers.

Namely, when Incidr and I built Oz, we hoped people would like it, and yes I’m happy to hear feedback. I realized others didnt like it, but I attempted to bring real world elements into it. Sure, some parts could’ve sucked if thats how you feel, and great, if I make another with someone on my own or with anyone else, I’ll do my best to take your feedback into consideration. However, I’m not required to and by no means am I a bad person for not. Box makers build this ■■■■ for free, and for when incidr & I built Oz, I did this on my very limited free time when I well could’ve put next to ZERO effort into making it what it is.

Thats my 2 cents :). New boxes may be hard, but thats not their problem to make it easy. Make a box if you want something to give you want you want, and I’m sure the mods will let it through.

i barely check forums so I’ll likely not respond , but regardless, thats all I have to say. Feel free to ping me on MM or on Twitter .

Have a nice day.
<3

@opt1kz