Carrier

Hey guys
can someone DM for hint on priv esc. thanks

Im gonna sound like a goober but I am trying to get the service tag on this beast so that I have SN. Please PM me if there is an easier way that mp

man, I am struggling with getting reverse shell. I tried different shells, i tried different encodings. i tried different ports. no clue what is wrong here. please PM

Thanks to @32x0LF , @Euz and @Grepthis for the valuable hints, i 've rooted this challenge!!!

If any of you guys need help with the challenge, im glad to return the favor :slight_smile:

Stuck on root? anyone want to give a little help to a noob? I can see routes!

Finally rooted thanks to @Grepthis , @bl4sph3m , @siryarbles! I learned a lot about an area that I was not familiar with. If you need any help message me.

secretdata.txt —> :smile:

Got the adminpassword and logged in, stuck on how to get user.txt. PLz PM a hint

Rooted, learned a lot from the privesc! Special thanks to @kindred and @testacl for the materials. If anybody needs help, feel free to message me.

stuck on root. Make some enumeration for last 10...0 host and found 2,2 and 5* ports open. 2* allow to log as a******s, but it result in some error with PORT. I need correct route with separate interface. Can’t setup new network interface and up it. Could you please any hint? i’m on right track or not?

UPD: rooted.

Guys , I suck at RCE , stuck at the C***k parameter. Anyone that can help me shed some light on which way to manipulate the input…

@r00tGh0st said:
Guys , I suck at RCE , stuck at the C***k parameter. Anyone that can help me shed some light on which way to manipulate the input…

try with simple commands, for example - ping. look at result of execution

Can someone please PM me with guidance for getting root.txt. I have an idea about what I need to do & would like to share what I have done so far vis-a-vis b** h******** & using t******.

i need hint…man, hello, i got user.txt by Check=…, but i have no idea to get root.txt or root shell

@B1ngDa0 said:
i need hint…man, hello, i got user.txt by Check=…, but i have no idea to get root.txt or root shell

remember informations on the site

it’s silly but im stuck with ps -term* issue

EDIT: ok im an idiot…got it

Got user, but I’m not sure if that’s where the flag was supposed to be… found it when I was doing RCE. Was it in the root directory of the RCE vulnerability? or did I just catch a break from someone else’s clever scripting?

Hopefully this isnt a spoiler. Just trying to grab user the intended way and not from someone elses work.

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind. Just checked the date on the file and I’m good.

I get this error message:
“bash: cannot set terminal process group (801): Inappropriate ioctl for device
bash: no job control in this shell
bash: 0: No such file or directory”
i tried many times i don’t know what i am doing wrong.

Before get root I thought that it is necessary to be CCNP to fulfill necessary attack.
But after I see that CCNA is quite enough. It is not necessary to study network protocol you attack in details.
Just several simply steps and attack fulfill automatically.

I cannot imagine where can you get error like “bash: cannot set terminal process group …”

I got this box in the end! Although I did find it surprisingly difficult.

If anyone happens to know what the secret data file was all about I would be interested to know.

does anyone knows when this machine is going to be retired?