Vault

Any tips/hints? Enumerating atm and found /u*****s directory but getting a 403. DIrb big.txt doesn’t find anything after that.

So I’m in as de on the first machine, and I’m able to interact with the GUIs on the 5* ports but not able to login. I’ve played with the o*****n page but can’t seem to get a callback. Anybody able to nudge?

@voncount said:
So I’m in as de on the first machine, and I’m able to interact with the GUIs on the 5* ports but not able to login. I’ve played with the o*****n page but can’t seem to get a callback. Anybody able to nudge?

I’ll send you a PM to see if I can help you out. :smiley:

Can anyone tell me is there any chance to get root shell apart from having root.txt.??
Also if it was intended to have root.txt before having a root shell ?

Quite challenging machine learned a lot of new things from it.
If anyone need help with machine feel free to pm :slight_smile:

(13) 4 days journey of inception.
Learned about ssh port forwarding.

Hi there,

Could someone give me some directions or discuss (PM) about exploiting o*****n?
I was able to get a callback, but no way on getting a reverse shell.

I appreciate if someone could help me out.

Cheers

EDIT: NVM, already got root! Thanks for everyone that helped me.

PM me for hints!

Cheers

what an awesome box! thanks, @nol0gz!

hi all. why I cannot modify that *.**pn file?? i update it and it is still waiting waiting all the time… someone please PM me

Thanks @clmtn for the help! I am on the right track, but it seems that the website functionality to update the *.**pn file is not working properly (on eu-free)…frustrating.

@clmtn said:

@bokanrb said:
anyone could give a me hint (not spoiler) in how to proceed with the G** file?
Do I need to copy that file to my machine or do everything at Vault box?

Hi there, I have PM’d you.

need this hint related to .gg file.
Seems that g
***** n-key do not work properly - because i can’t create what i need with word what i would like to use )

The hardest part of getting root this machine for me was to transfer file.
Vault is very good practice for forwarding techniques!
Highly recommend to draw network topology to clear the picture.

Anyone about to go over the tunnel - got the IP addresses , ports, host-names etc - and remember doing this in poison but cant quite get it to work on this one !

Any hints to get from D** to V****? I saw the b***_h***** and everything in it, but I don’t know how to get to it

hello can someone help me to get a reverse shell I found the location to upload the ie file but It wont execute the P** code. What i’m doing wrong? I’m using the P**-r-s*** from pentestmonkey

@jvlavl said:
hello can someone help me to get a reverse shell I found the location to upload the ie file but It wont execute the P** code. What i’m doing wrong? I’m using the P**-r-s*** from pentestmonkey

Solved it thanks a quote of Skunkfoot.
What a ride. Learned a lot already.

Has anyone got root shell or only decrypt the final file ?

Type your comment

Can anyone point me in right direction?
got first user d***. Found the webserver running on D** . But have no idea where to get .o**n file

@humurabbi said:
Can anyone point me in right direction?
got first user d***. Found the webserver running on D** . But have no idea where to get .o**n file

write your own