Carrier

Comments

• @pikey301 said:
    Anyone willing to help me on the root part of Carrier . I know what to do, but lacking the knowledge to get the right syntax.

Same boat, :(

• Finally rooted the whole thing ,thanks to precious advice given by @32x0LF
    If anyone needs help^, I can return the favor.

Hack The Box
    Always giving respect to people who guided me properly without spoiling .

Think everyone should do the same.

• I am stuck on the b** stuff using v**sh, not sure what to try. Have read the docs for qu***a install and setup...no happiness. Please can someone pop me a hint. Thanks.

• its very embarrassing but i dont even can login to the admin panel. i got the serial number but i cant figure out the username to login to the panel. what am I missing? can anybody give me a hint

• @playboi1337 said:
    its very embarrassing but i dont even can login to the admin panel. i got the serial number but i cant figure out the username to login to the panel. what am I missing? can anybody give me a hint

Try default usernames of administration panel

• Can anyone PM some help getting RCE/User.txt?

I've been reading up on BGP hijacking, and I know I need to exploit the quagga bgp vulnerability. I had a look on exploit-db and found an exploit for quagga, but couldn't really make out what exactly it is I need to do.

I've been looking at the diagnostics page for hours, and have hit a wall. Any help would be much appreciated.

• @Steve333 said:
    Can anyone PM some help getting RCE/User.txt?

I've been reading up on BGP hijacking, and I know I need to exploit the quagga bgp vulnerability. I had a look on exploit-db and found an exploit for quagga, but couldn't really make out what exactly it is I need to do.

I've been looking at the diagnostics page for hours, and have hit a wall. Any help would be much appreciated.

To get RCE/user, you'll want to look at what the Diagnostics page is doing when you click on the verify status button. Have a look at what is being requested and what you're getting back as output. :D

• Is anyone else having a weird error when they try getting a shell on the box? I've been able to get a low-priv shell for several weeks, but now when I just tried connecting again with the command that I've used dozens of times before, I get this error message:
    "bash: cannot set terminal process group (801): Inappropriate ioctl for device
    bash: no job control in this shell
    bash: 0: No such file or directory"

Does anyone know why and how to fix this?

b1gbroth3r

• edited January 22

when you get root.txt what is the propose of secretdata.txt?

• It is an Easter egg.
  • Hello guys , need a little help , I was able to get the user.txt by CHECK and burp ... But unable to spawn a reverse shell with the CAT .. the cat just freezes after spawnin .. since this particular CAT hates -e I used other methods but still no fruit .. can someone suggest me something !!
  • @FEVING said:
    Hello guys , need a little help , I was able to get the user.txt by CHECK and burp ... But unable to spawn a reverse shell with the CAT .. the cat just freezes after spawnin .. since this particular CAT hates -e I used other methods but still no fruit .. can someone suggest me something !!

There's another breed of cat you can use if the -e option isn't supported. ;)

• @clmtn ahhh thanks got it and successful 😋
  • @roberknight thank you.... should have tried this combination.... very embarrassing

• edited January 23

I finally found the princess in the other castle!! user was pretty straight forward, but root took me another 4-5 days. This was a fun box to play with! Thanks for the challenge @snowscan. I figured out the meaning of the s*********.**t file and all I can say to that is, LOL!

• Hey guys
    can someone DM for hint on priv esc. thanks

• Im gonna sound like a goober but I am trying to get the service tag on this beast so that I have SN. Please PM me if there is an easier way that mp

• man, I am struggling with getting reverse shell. I tried different shells, i tried different encodings. i tried different ports. no clue what is wrong here. please PM

Hack The Box

• Thanks to @32x0LF , @Euz and @Grepthis for the valuable hints, i 've rooted this challenge!!!

If any of you guys need help with the challenge, im glad to return the favor :)

• Stuck on root? anyone want to give a little help to a noob? I can see routes!

• edited January 26

Finally rooted thanks to @Grepthis , @bl4sph3m , @siryarbles! I learned a lot about an area that I was not familiar with. If you need any help message me.

secretdata.txt ---> :smile:

• Got the adminpassword and logged in, stuck on how to get user.txt. PLz PM a hint

• Rooted, learned a lot from the privesc! Special thanks to @kindred and @testacl for the materials. If anybody needs help, feel free to message me.

• edited January 26

stuck on root. Make some enumeration for last 10...0 host and found 2,2 and 5* ports open. 2* allow to log as a******s, but it result in some error with PORT. I need correct route with separate interface. Can't setup new network interface and up it. Could you please any hint? i'm on right track or not?

UPD: rooted.

• Guys , I suck at RCE , stuck at the C***k parameter. Anyone that can help me shed some light on which way to manipulate the input.......

• @r00tGh0st said:
    Guys , I suck at RCE , stuck at the C***k parameter. Anyone that can help me shed some light on which way to manipulate the input.......

try with simple commands, for example - ping. look at result of execution

• edited January 29

lol.....oh my. i skipped over one of my reverse shell tricks. the kicker is i did it like 200 times. lesson, always update your notes. smh.

There is a lot to be said for struggling through things, no matter how trivial they may seem. Who wants to bet I'll make that mistake again? No one? Me either.

HE4DTR1P

• edited January 27

Can someone please PM me with guidance for getting root.txt. I have an idea about what I need to do & would like to share what I have done so far vis-a-vis b** h******** & using t******.

• i need hint....man, hello, i got user.txt by Check=...., but i have no idea to get root.txt or root shell

• @B1ngDa0 said:
    i need hint....man, hello, i got user.txt by Check=...., but i have no idea to get root.txt or root shell

remember informations on the site

peek

Sign In to comment.