Carrier

@pikey301 said:
Anyone willing to help me on the root part of Carrier . I know what to do, but lacking the knowledge to get the right syntax.

Same boat, :frowning:

Finally rooted the whole thing ,thanks to precious advice given by @32x0LF
If anyone needs help^, I can return the favor.

I am stuck on the b** stuff using vsh, not sure what to try. Have read the docs for qu*a install and setup…no happiness. Please can someone pop me a hint. Thanks.

its very embarrassing but i dont even can login to the admin panel. i got the serial number but i cant figure out the username to login to the panel. what am I missing? can anybody give me a hint

@playboi1337 said:
its very embarrassing but i dont even can login to the admin panel. i got the serial number but i cant figure out the username to login to the panel. what am I missing? can anybody give me a hint

Try default usernames of administration panel

Can anyone PM some help getting RCE/User.txt?

I’ve been reading up on BGP hijacking, and I know I need to exploit the quagga bgp vulnerability. I had a look on exploit-db and found an exploit for quagga, but couldn’t really make out what exactly it is I need to do.

I’ve been looking at the diagnostics page for hours, and have hit a wall. Any help would be much appreciated.

@Steve333 said:
Can anyone PM some help getting RCE/User.txt?

I’ve been reading up on BGP hijacking, and I know I need to exploit the quagga bgp vulnerability. I had a look on exploit-db and found an exploit for quagga, but couldn’t really make out what exactly it is I need to do.

I’ve been looking at the diagnostics page for hours, and have hit a wall. Any help would be much appreciated.

To get RCE/user, you’ll want to look at what the Diagnostics page is doing when you click on the verify status button. Have a look at what is being requested and what you’re getting back as output. :smiley:

Is anyone else having a weird error when they try getting a shell on the box? I’ve been able to get a low-priv shell for several weeks, but now when I just tried connecting again with the command that I’ve used dozens of times before, I get this error message:
“bash: cannot set terminal process group (801): Inappropriate ioctl for device
bash: no job control in this shell
bash: 0: No such file or directory”

Does anyone know why and how to fix this?

when you get root.txt what is the propose of secretdata.txt?

It is an Easter egg.

Hello guys , need a little help , I was able to get the user.txt by CHECK and burp … But unable to spawn a reverse shell with the CAT … the cat just freezes after spawnin … since this particular CAT hates -e I used other methods but still no fruit … can someone suggest me something !!

@FEVING said:
Hello guys , need a little help , I was able to get the user.txt by CHECK and burp … But unable to spawn a reverse shell with the CAT … the cat just freezes after spawnin … since this particular CAT hates -e I used other methods but still no fruit … can someone suggest me something !!

There’s another breed of cat you can use if the -e option isn’t supported. :wink:

@clmtn ahhh thanks got it and successful ?

@roberknight thank you… should have tried this combination… very embarrassing

I finally found the princess in the other castle!! user was pretty straight forward, but root took me another 4-5 days. This was a fun box to play with! Thanks for the challenge @snowscan. I figured out the meaning of the s*********.**t file and all I can say to that is, LOL!

Hey guys
can someone DM for hint on priv esc. thanks

Im gonna sound like a goober but I am trying to get the service tag on this beast so that I have SN. Please PM me if there is an easier way that mp

man, I am struggling with getting reverse shell. I tried different shells, i tried different encodings. i tried different ports. no clue what is wrong here. please PM

Thanks to @32x0LF , @Euz and @Grepthis for the valuable hints, i 've rooted this challenge!!!

If any of you guys need help with the challenge, im glad to return the favor :slight_smile:

Stuck on root? anyone want to give a little help to a noob? I can see routes!