Curling

hi, i am stuck while trying to get root.txt, i have edit a****-**** but i dont understand what i am going to do with that file any further. any help, what relation this machine with C***? thanks

@k4z said:
hi, i am stuck while trying to get root.txt, i have edit a****-**** but i dont understand what i am going to do with that file any further. any help, what relation this machine with C***? thanks

PM’d you.

@k4z said:

Also stuck at this part. I’ve tried changing the content of the i***** file many different ways.

@0v3rride said:
Also stuck at this part. I’ve tried changing the content of the i***** file many different ways.

I’ll send you same PM in a sec.

@BazSecOps said:

@0v3rride said:

I’ll send you same PM in a sec.

Hi, could you help me as well?

@StamGR said:
Hi, could you help me as well?

Check your PM

anybody had trouble in decryption after getting the final piece using process alias to hostname

Got user on this box today after ~2 days of fiddling around. I’ve only done stego challenges on htb before so this was involved quite a bit of research and trial/error. Getting my first reverse shell felt great.

+4 more hours to figure out root. Thanks to all the great hints/direction in these comments

Got p******_b*****. I found out what kind of file it is, but I can’t decode it. Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks

@Silento said:
Got p******_b*****. I found out what kind of file it is, but I can’t decode it. Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks

edit : Got user.txt :+1:

Hi! I uploaded the reverse shell for j***** but when I try to access to it, It is in blank, I can’t figured out what is happening, pm me if you have any idea, I’m done with that…

Thanks in advance!

root.txt at last ,Thank you very much for your advice and patience to @clmtn @lcw

I could really use some help getting the root.txt
Could someone PM me with a hint or two?

— all done! Thanks to @zz123 for the hint.

Can some one pm me ? I need help?

Got root! Thanks to all the hints! This was my second box and I am generally a newcomer in pen-testing. So if someone, more experienced, would like to help me understand better the mechanics behind this please PM me.

This is my first box, I am a little stuck. I got into the admin panel, but can’t figure out how to get a shell. Any help will be appreciated!

Need help with priv-esc got user.txt
Could someone PM me with a hint or two?

i feel like such a script kiddie. need help please pm

i’m confused by user or i’m over complicating things, can someone assist?

Rooted. Excellent Box. I took away some awesome knowledge from this. ty <3