Need some help with the Hidden in Colors stgano challange

So much Overthinking… Just need to read the description :open_mouth:

Hey guys, if anyone can give a hint. I have did everything with colors, so decoded and so on… but don’t have any idea what to do next. Please dm me with a hint. Would be grateful

Hey guys, can someone give me a hint? I have found the tro***eb from the binary, but I’m stuck now on it. I don’t know how to continue…

somebody please help am stuck from a week please give me some hint

Can somone PM me a hint on this challenge? I’ve been trolled, I’ve run all the steg tools I know of, and have been messing with the .png in GIMP to no avail.

@nergalwaja said:
Can somone PM me a hint on this challenge? I’ve been trolled, I’ve run all the steg tools I know of, and have been messing with the .png in GIMP to no avail.

I was lost for a while, the only thing I can tell you is that GIMP is your friend, something that helped me a lot was to look at similar CTF challenges …

Grr. OK this was frustrating, but I found it. I knew what the “last two digits meant”, but apparently did something weird or made a typo… :anguished:

can someone PM me. I looked at colors represented online and looking at the last two digits but not understanding where to find the flag.

Solved. @deleite’s comment was more than enough get it. I agree that the flag doesn’t look like most of the flags seen.

they should really, really update this challenge to have a proper flag. I lost hours trying to convert to something “flagish” and i realised i had solved it already ages ago

Hint for those struggling: When you find your “digits”, convert from the original format. The flag isn’t exactly “flagish”.

Completed . DM for help :slight_smile:

Hi mates, I have solved the challenge by entering several codes and I do not know which has been the correct xD. Now I have the doubt that code was, can someone send me a PM to get rid of doubts?

I’m sorry for my English

oke, the way this challenge was created was creative,
the actual flag not so much.

successfully Cracked it brothers… PM for Hints

Hint for those struggling: When you find your “digits”, convert from the original format. The flag isn’t exactly “flagish”.

This comment actually threw me for a loop. When you submit the flag, submit it in the same format as all the other flags. It just doesn’t look like words. When you get the flag, it’s not obvious you did get it, but if you format it right, the site will accept it.

You don’t need any program (gimp)
There are online tools out there where u can upload the image :slight_smile:
Just think how colors are represented in different languages.

Could someone who resolved this challenge PM me? I “think” I have done everything :

• used the online converter tool (from colours to …)
  • wrote down those 2 things from each colour
  • converted them to something “meaningful”

submitted in HTB{weird code} I received … and NOTHING…

banging my head against the wall. I know I am close, but not sure what I’ve done wrong and would like to check my steps with someone who submitted the code successfully.

Type your comment> @pkaiser said:

Could someone who resolved this challenge PM me? I “think” I have done everything :

• used the online converter tool (from colours to …)
  • wrote down those 2 things from each colour
  • converted them to something “meaningful”

submitted in HTB{weird code} I received … and NOTHING…

banging my head against the wall. I know I am close, but not sure what I’ve done wrong and would like to check my steps with someone who submitted the code successfully.

Check your inbox

Thank you. I think the online tool I was using gave me wrong numbers. I will double check them in GIMP later on my Linux box… Thank you for your response!