The Future of VIP

Perfect!

This is awesome! Great job guys!

The machine rota for VIP labs will no longer be voted on - instead, members of each lab will have the ability to spawn any machine from the entire HTB library, regardless of age.
Superb idea…i will try VIP,as soon as it is implemented.

As a box contributor, it would be nice to perhaps get free vip access for the duration a box i created is in the active list.

Just a thought.
?

Nice! This makes me want to get VIP now. I’ve been thinking about it but I really like the ability to work on any machine at any point. Especially when going through writeups.

Super cool! thanks for all the hard work you folks do to give us an amazing experience!

What a great news!! I love VIP but hated last week I couldn’t finish Europa. After trying like 30 minutes I realized it was removed :open_mouth:

@g0blin . I paid for vip, got access to EU and US server but most of the retired machines are not available to me. Even part of the 18 available for the week. Most retired machines are available on EU server 1-6 and US server 1. Please look into this as I paid for VIP just to play with all retired machines. The least you could do is give me access to all 20 retired machines for the week.

Hi @Malone5923, sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your VIP subscription. I’ve replied to your support request - we’ll work on getting this sorted for you.

Great news, I’ve just recently bought VIP access and it has proven to be a great investment for my career. I would really prefer bitcoin payments though.

@g0blin. Thanks for sorting me out. Its working fine now.

@g0blin Hey, when does the change go in action? I have VIP, currently I am on eu-vip-22 and still have access to the 20 retired machines and can vote up if I want to see other retired machines.

Hey. Is it possible to get Offshore access with a slightly discounted price if you are already VIP? I would love to give Offshore a try but slightly too much with VIP also active.

I do not believe we have an estimated date of deployment yet and unfortunately, we do not offer discounts to ProLabs for VIP Members.

Alright, thanks.

This is really awesome features , i would be glad for that! - i’m new but still learning.

@23Y4D said:
I also wish if you would add PayPal payment for the monthly subscription.
+1 I just don’t own a Credit Card

@Malone5923 said:
This is great. I never liked the idea of being subjected to only 20 retired machines to play with. I wish we can add Bitcoin as a form of payment aside from credit card.

+1

Love it!

Yes! This would be awesome.