(Closed) checksec team deleted, working on a new team with full FR player

Checksec team was deleted, im working on a new team with full FR player.

Hi, i want to join! @Luisk2

I dm you :slight_smile: @Luisk2

I saw a team called checksec on OTW advent, that was you ?

If you talk about the ctf for christmas when every day a new challenge was released like a calendar yes but we didnt play so much on it, many was busy and forgot it xD, if not maybe, maybe not ^^

HI I dm you.

@VirtuL said:
If you talk about the ctf for christmas when every day a new challenge was released like a calendar yes but we didnt play so much on it, many was busy and forgot it xD, if not maybe, maybe not ^^

yep, I saw you there

@peek so yes it was us, but we really didnt play so much on this one xD but we got first place on metasploitctf 2018! But few member who do a big job on this ctf wasnt with us anymore x)

In fact everyone who did something during that CTF left the team

Lol no i was here too found some vuln im just not here the last day cause i was useless cant do more that what i do, i try my best so pls stop it lol

Its not bcs what we do didnt let us got a flag who proof you do all the work and we didnt will be here, i was here i spend lot hours on it, yes i didnt got flag but i was here and do anything lol -.-’

Sorry i’ve deleted the team, Reason : too much inactiv, i make a new team with ACTIVE ppl and FRENCH player.