Hints for Retired machines

Hello guys,
i am still learning and working on the retired machines. when i get stuck looking for walkthrough that gives solution right away isn’t good i think.
if someone can know a blog or something that gives hints and tools to be used in box.
i tried searching for the discussion of the box here on htb but i can’t find it if i am missing something plz tell me will be appreciated.

Did you try Google searching “name of box hackthebox”?

Search in this forum only with the box name. You can see previous threads. Where hints are there. Those threads could have been started before box retired for sure. So you can get hints instead of spoilers.

@Malone5923 said:
Did you try Google searching “name of box hackthebox”?

i did it shows only full walkthroughs. and i can’t find the discussion topic of the box here on htb idk why.

@sesha569 said:
Search in this forum only with the box name. You can see previous threads. Where hints are there. Those threads could have been started before box retired for sure. So you can get hints instead of spoilers.

i did but the search doesn’t help at all. it keep searching for words in topics and comments.

ok i think disscuion here is the best way to get hints with no spoilers but finding them is not smooth if HTB can make search option to search for just in topics names will be great
thank you guys!

@SalahSaleh said:

@sesha569 said:

i did but the search doesn’t help at all. it keep searching for words in topics and comments.

It may be recursive. but I searched for poison. Found this in next page.

like that it may help? just thinking

@sesha569 said:

@SalahSaleh said:

@sesha569 said:

It may be recursive. but I searched for poison. Found this in next page.
Poison - #541 by ZvyrfTbeqba03 - Machines - Hack The Box :: Forums

like that it may help? just thinking

ye that’s the way.
thanks a lot mate