Vault

Hey Guys, I’m really stuck to go from D box to V box. I just don’t find any path, I already read the discussions here but still stuck …
Can someone PM me for a little nudge please :frowning: ?

EDIT: NVM got it after a reset of someone !!

i lived three days in “vault” to get root flag. thanks “nol0gz” for this maze :slight_smile:

Got root… :slight_smile:

Awesome machine and environment…
I just love this type of machine to jump from one to another…
I think user is easy but root is super easy… :wink:

can some one give me a hint. I got the directory and login page. not able to guess the credentials. Any hint/nudge appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Nvm got the directory and reverse shell. Looking for user.txt now.

Finally rooted this box, I am addicted to this website, its so awesome and I get to learn new things daily.
This was really a 10/10 for me just because i had to learn a few concepts.

Feel free to PM me for help if needed as always. Cheers and good luck to everyone.

Rooted! One of the best VM!

Rooted. This was a great VM! Every time I do one of these I get stuck on something that I kick myself afterwards for not knowing ahead of time. The biggest advice I can give to anyone doing these is to take notes of what you were stuck on in a document you can refer to for future CTF’s. My notes have gotten pretty extensive since I started. My biggest takeaway from this VM was the long route to user and the cool pivoting techniques you had to perform, and then an added note to READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN! That was my “kick myself” moment.

can someone hint me in the last step of the root?
Got the port and password. But not able to move to the V**** from D**.

edit.1: Trying on wrong machines. So not able to move to V****
Now on to root.

Got root and now it’s one of my favourites machines… Method to get root it’s really interesting

Hey guys any help on initial web foothold ■■■■. I have enumerated all the way until what I believe to be the last directory. I am currently using gobuster and have tried multiple file extensions with no luck. I have enumerated headers and status codes just to be safe and I can’t find what is the “upload” file.

Got root.txt.
thanks @Virgula and @1NC39T10N

hint: run the commands on right machines. :slight_smile:

Any tips/hints? Enumerating atm and found /u*****s directory but getting a 403. DIrb big.txt doesn’t find anything after that.

So I’m in as de on the first machine, and I’m able to interact with the GUIs on the 5* ports but not able to login. I’ve played with the o*****n page but can’t seem to get a callback. Anybody able to nudge?

@voncount said:
So I’m in as de on the first machine, and I’m able to interact with the GUIs on the 5* ports but not able to login. I’ve played with the o*****n page but can’t seem to get a callback. Anybody able to nudge?

I’ll send you a PM to see if I can help you out. :smiley:

Can anyone tell me is there any chance to get root shell apart from having root.txt.??
Also if it was intended to have root.txt before having a root shell ?

Quite challenging machine learned a lot of new things from it.
If anyone need help with machine feel free to pm :slight_smile:

(13) 4 days journey of inception.
Learned about ssh port forwarding.

Hi there,

Could someone give me some directions or discuss (PM) about exploiting o*****n?
I was able to get a callback, but no way on getting a reverse shell.

I appreciate if someone could help me out.

Cheers

EDIT: NVM, already got root! Thanks for everyone that helped me.

PM me for hints!

Cheers

what an awesome box! thanks, @nol0gz!

hi all. why I cannot modify that *.**pn file?? i update it and it is still waiting waiting all the time… someone please PM me