Sizzle

Congratulations for @stefano118 !!! first blood 17 hours, 59 mins, 56 seconds.

Found some users… An interesting page… a lot of open ports…

No credentials.

It’s currently very slow to enumerate

Close to get a shell… x)

Getting there…

Found user + creds and other authentication things… looking for a good place to use them :slight_smile:

Edit: Got User! Now to find Privesc

Is it necessary to brute-force or can you find valid password(s) for a user ?

Bruteforce isnt the way

@backspace said:
Found user + creds and other authentication things… looking for a good place to use them :slight_smile:

Stuck in this exact spot. Credentials without any apparent use.

Edit: Figured that part out, at least.

should I be trying to get lucky here?

Is this intentional? portscan doesnt work. Without any scan not doing anything susp., half of the HTTP requests times out. Is it because of the LAB or firewall stuff?
Restarted everything. Without doing any suspicious, just trying to browse the webpage> 10/2 attempt connects.

I had the same issue but adjusting my scan parameters helped.

I believe I missed some key stuff with my usual scans set to defaults.

@LegendarySpork said:
I had the same issue but adjusting my scan parameters helped.

yeah. Have to be polite…

Rooted. This is an amazing box, IMO.

It’s hard, but fair; no trolls or find-the-hidden-file CTF shenanigans. It feels very similar to Endgame as far as difficulty and Windows know-how goes.

The process to gain user was AWESOME!! :slight_smile:

I really had some fun.

Moving to root now. \o/

Edit:

Rooted! ^^

This box is so buggy. i’ve been uploading the file and running responder for 40 mins now. In wireshark I can see the handshake start and then the box sends a RST packet. Do these boxes get tested

@meni0n said:
This box is so buggy. i’ve been uploading the file and running responder for 40 mins now. In wireshark I can see the handshake start and then the box sends a RST packet. Do these boxes get tested

I don’t have a solution for this, sadly, but I’ve been hearing this from a lot of people. I’m seemingly one of the lucky ones who it worked for. :confused:

For me it literally took one second… was it just luck?!

It was on the first time for me also… lol.

Maybe is the method. xD

Idk

@23Y4D said:
For me it literally took one second… was it just luck?!

Yes. It did not work for me. I tried several times. Later a friend told me he did that. grrr So retried and worked. :frowning: