Conceal

same boat, same frustration…

Can someone give a nudge on INVALID_ID_INFORMATION. I guess i’m so close

read page 12 here, http://downloads.linksys.com/downloads/userguide/BEFVP41_V21_UG_NC-WEB.pdf

At this point, I have tried to change around things so much to function correctly. Definitely stuck where everyone else is stuck. I have all this info but no iteration of it seems to be working.

Edit: Actually, it was my syntax. That was the problem. I got the tunnel to come up finally.

@n00kie said:
a windows box? i got sub7.exe for that!

Sub7, NetBus and BO – good times!!! Will it help?

@magnus said:

@n00kie said:
a windows box? i got sub7.exe for that!

Sub7, NetBus and BO – good times!!! Will it help?

lol i wish hahha

I feel like I’m close, but keep getting a “ERROR: notification NO-PROPOSAL-CHOSEN” message. I’ve tried a few different proposals, but so far no luck. :frowning: Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: got in. Used the masked mammal to connect. User flag done, working on privesc.

What client do you guys use to connect ? I tried vpnc but seems not to connect at all

I am also stuck on INVALID_ID_INFORMATION. any hints are appreciated.

when i turn up i see INVALID_ID_INFORMATION but when i run a statusall i see ESTABLISHED so idk what to think anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

There is two phases in this protocol…

@jkr said:
There is two phases in this protocol…

Yes. I’m sure that we have to deal correctly with subnets on phase-2. I’m afraid if it require more specific variables.

@jkr - my error suggests my interesting traffic doesnt match. any tips on finding the right info for this?

@jkr said:
NO-PROPOSAL-CHOSEN you can just use a scanner for the protocol you need.

but the information from the scanner didn’t seem to work, or maybe there’s a syntax issue with constructing the proposal. I can’t seem to find documentation that helps for my particular client.

Edit: using the wrong client, or using it with an incomplete package.

@LegendarySpork the info from the scanner will get you phase 1. I still cant get phase 2 going.

If it is a matter of subnet maybe the scan also could lead to phase2, not sure how honestly ._.

@chppppp so that should get me past the proposal? I think that’s phase 1.

@Warlord711 said:
What client do you guys use to connect ? I tried vpnc but seems not to connect at all

Edited: strongswan