Zipper

When I go to the url, i am redirected to a***** default page. I cannot find login page.

Is there something wrong or missing. Any hint?

I am still inside the docker and i canā€™t access the real machine. Any hints related to it?

Give it a go and read up the Zion documentation, especially the part on Agent Smith and what it can do to the Matrix.

Great box! Rooted!

PM for hints!

Hack The Box

Struggling to get initial foothold but slowly getting there. I think Iā€™ve found two different places I can run stuff to try and get a shell, but I guess I need to find out how to run stuff (probably depending on specific conditions), and especially how to make it run only once (or better, on demand, just in case).
Gotta read more of the docs, that time period thingy isnā€™t getting me anywhere !

Cool box :slight_smile:

edit : just thinking aloud, really ; hope this doesnā€™t spoil too much !

edit : Nvm, got it !

edit2 : Rooted ! User part was clearly the hardest, but thanks to @D3vnull for his help, by confirming a path I chose only to let it down prematurely. Sometimes, I just need to try harder :slight_smile:

Feel free to PM if hints are needed !

rooted, fantastic box

Rooted.
Great challenge

i was SOOO close all the time, but it didnā€™t work.
after i took a short break i saw my mistake, feel free to ask in case of escalation trouble

Would love a nudge on user, I have a decent tty shell, but no user yetā€¦

Iā€™m at the initial foothold, Have i to search some real exploit with searchsploit to get creds or just watching around?

@Virgula said:
Iā€™m at the initial foothold, Have i to search some real exploit with searchsploit to get creds or just watching around?

No need of exploitā€¦ Poke around make a list of keywords you see and try login with them.
I made a list with 5 words, doesnt need muchā€¦

This was an excellent box, thank you @burmat !

Iā€™m able to execute scripts as admin but it says that can not find sudo commandā€¦
Help?!

@cbx said:
Iā€™m able to execute scripts as admin but it says that can not find sudo commandā€¦
Help?!

Maybe because sudo is not needed?

(10) Done in 3 days with some help
Learned Totally new thing (privilege escalation using path variable) ?

Struggling to get a stable shell. Would appreciate a nudge ?

@WillIWas said:
Would love a nudge on user, I have a decent tty shell, but no user yetā€¦

Same here, could someone send me a nudge?
I can see but can not read the flag.

got root!!! :slight_smile:
really cool boxā€¦ i learned a really lot from itā€¦
root is really easier than userā€¦
pm me for hint.

Could someone send me a nudge on what to do after getting a stable shell? Canā€™t see user.txt and know I need to go somewhere else but no idea what to doā€¦

Edit: got user, on to root!