Hackerman

Could anyone give a little hint or push in the right direction? im still stuck in this.

If you have found the almost, then you literally are almost there!! It’s a steg challenge so go to your most obvious steg challenge app on kali and use what you have found!!

Thanks Andrewh! sometimes im just overthinking. :+1:

how did you find the almost?

i am also confuse with hackerman.how you find the almost?

Once you’ve figured out how to almost get the flag, you can use a certain program that will allow you to embed or extract info within images very easily. I had to install the program I used, but there might be one that will do the same thing already on linux. Just try to research different programs that will allow you to extract data from stego files.

Once you have that, the rest is very intuitive.

Please? Give a hint, strings and xxd is a right way? And what i need to do with almost then?

What app do u use to extract hiden Steg?

strings and xxd

pm

@m10xde said:
how did you find the almost?

I’m stuck at this stage too. Have you made any progress? A hint would be very welcomed :slight_smile:

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

If u need Help…
Send PM !!!

So I’ve read the hints that if I’m at almost, I’m almost there. Stumped at this part

Nevermind got it!

i cannot even get the almost that you guys are talking about… please PM and teach me guys

This my first HTB challenge. I almost got there. I don’t know if I got the answer wrong or I not using the right format to submit answer. Can someone help me?

@crookedwell I’ll DM you

Sorry guys but i’ve just solved this one but i still have a question about “almost”. Could someone pm me please?

me too could any one dm me please