Conceal

@vanquish said:
Dear God, common ports are filtered and scanning all ports is taking forever.

Than don’t scan the common ports. :open_mouth:

Found some interesting stuff. Scan ALL ports, really

@clarkkent said:

@vanquish said:
Dear God, common ports are filtered and scanning all ports is taking forever.

Than don’t scan the common ports. :open_mouth:

Yes I get that thanks. Just ranting.

Puh… I can’t believe I have to setup this setup to be able to get on the thing.

@kerpanic said:
Puh… I can’t believe I have to setup this setup to be able to get on the thi
Spoiler Removed

In Progress…

it’s related to NSA and traffic monitoring… but ■■■■■■■■ with exploit setup…

@salute101 said:

@kerpanic said:
Puh… I can’t believe I have to setup this setup to be able to get on the thi

I have to be, as I am not yet totally bold.

Spoiler Removed

@CatrionaGray said:
i Scan using NMap and got Ports. It’s not just #InternalServerError but found #Palindrome numbers as well.

:slight_smile:

I only found one service up, and it seems not the easiest thing to exploit, so would like to explore more…
However, my full port scan keeps stopping after 900 seconds “15 minutes for only 15% at fastest options”!!!

is it only me?!

For those still in trouble with port scanning I would recommend you read Quick Port Scan Tip - Other - Hack The Box :: Forums

@23Y4D try using the service you found for enumeration (I’m assuming you found the right service for this)

If anyone got further than initial enumeration, I could use some help to connect to the service on the machine (trying not to spoil here). I’ve got version and credentials, but I’m having trouble to find a proper client for Kali.

@bianca said:
For those still in trouble with port scanning I would recommend you read Quick Port Scan Tip - Other - Hack The Box :: Forums

@23Y4D try using the service you found for enumeration (I’m assuming you found the right service for this)

If anyone got further than initial enumeration, I could use some help to connect to the service on the machine (trying not to spoil here). I’ve got version and credentials, but I’m having trouble to find a proper client for Kali.

I think I’m at the same spot. I found the “Key” and I’m trying to get the connection setup but looks like I might also need a username and password in addition to the P** Key but I’m not seeing anything. I would expect to at least see a username in the same place as the key.

@1NC39T10N said:

@bianca said:

I think I’m at the same spot. I found the “Key” and I’m trying to get the connection setup but looks like I might also need a username and password in addition to the P** Key but I’m not seeing anything. I would expect to at least see a username in the same place as the key.

Isn’t the machine name a hint?

@clarkkent said:

@1NC39T10N said:

@bianca said:

Isn’t the machine name a hint?

Maybe. I tried it as the PW and username:PW but didn’t get a connection. Not sure yet if it is my setup or the creds are invalid

Edit: found a list of users (same place as plaintext key). Still looking for passwords

I already got the Username and Password but my problem is about setting it up. I have no idea about the thing lol.

@CatrionaGray said:
I already got the Username and Password but my problem is about setting it up. I have no idea about the thing lol.

Same. This should be a good lesson learned xD

Brute force groupname don’t show me anything
Do I miss some obvious name ?

I think i know how to use the info that i got from a service, but, how to go into this when you are already on it? inception? … :lol: