Adding your HTB badge to your signature

TEST

J0rdan

This stuff doesnt work for me. I can paste and view the image here but it doesnt come up in my signature. What am I doing wrong? @Arrexel

Malone5923

Test Doesn’t seem to work for me either

Test

Test

test

test

test lol

So the badge in my sig isn’t working for me. In fact my badge has been foo’ed on my profile for quite a while. Anyone have any insight into why it looks like this (ie, the static image is blank)? I have a feeling it’s related to why I can’t get it to work in my signature.

If I use the “static” image badge link, it shows the blank badge. If I use the “dynamic” badge link, it just shows a broken link (like below).

My badge is text only for some reason, can’t seem to be able to get the image to show :astonished:

@LegendarySpork said:
So the badge in my sig isn’t working for me. In fact my badge has been foo’ed on my profile for quite a while. Anyone have any insight into why it looks like this (ie, the static image is blank)? I have a feeling it’s related to why I can’t get it to work in my signature.

If I use the “static” image badge link, it shows the blank badge. If I use the “dynamic” badge link, it just shows a broken link (like below).

Same thing for me…

test

test1

test1

Test!

test

test

test

test

test