looking for a team to join

Planning for march this year, would like to join

I’m planning OSCP early this year, I would like to join the team too

Guys, don’t know if you got notified, but I sent invitation for all of you. Not sure exactly how it works, but all of them are still pending

Hi Salamander, I will like to join as well. Please add me to the group.

I didn’t receive any notification.

Join me as well

who is serious about this ?

May I join the team? I’m new but active on HTB and also have eyes set on PwK and OSCP.

lol still need team members? I would love to join lol I did OSCP already and failed 3/5 boxes haha so attempting it again in the summer.

For now only @som1 joined. The other invitations are still pending. Don’t know how you guys can accept it. Please @som1 explain the others the procedure to accept the invitation

i’m looking for a team too :slight_smile:

@salamander said:
For now only @som1 joined. The other invitations are still pending. Don’t know how you guys can accept it. Please @som1 explain the others the procedure to accept the invitation

no invitation given to me :confused:

@salamander said:

Is this your name? badOwnation
I see one invite in my Control Panel (if you click on the name or avatar in HTB site, not forums) → Account Settings & Team Management page.

Yes @sesha569, that’s it. Just accept and let’s start rocking

Done. Joined. Let’s see how it goes :slight_smile:

Interested. Still working on the oscp-labs.

I’d like to join as well. Going for OSCP atm too…

I’m also going for OSCP. Done with labs. Planning to take the exam in the next month. Would like to join a team. Hack The Box

Hi I’d be interested as well. Starting my OSCP labs in Feb, so I should be active on here at least until then.