Access - Privilege Escalation

@michelbf said:

@Sogeking said:
Humm… after reading all these comments, I feel some ppl are just overcomplicating stuff. You know you don’t have to get an admin shell or add the user to admin group in order to get the root file.

Hi! would appreciate any suggestions. I’ve tried so many variations of the r*** command and I just can’t access the root.txt file. (the command isn’t even working properly on my own windows machine so it obviously has some issues in it)

Microsoft usually stands out when talking about documentation, but specifically for the command you are trying to run I’d suggest you to look on Wikipedia instead. There’s a page specifically for it with all flags you need to use. More specifically you wanna use the starting with u and s ones. Just remember all you wanna do is check the contents of root.txt, don’t overcomplicate things. If you can’t cat its contents direct to your terminal screen, try to cat it to some other place. Then, check this other place. And always use full commands, don’t abbreviate the .exe