Mischeif

Where is the second login page?

initial help plz

What is the trick to bypass 2nd login page? Please PM me for any hints.

EDIT: got it

@gokuKaioKen said:
For peeps stuck on second login page … look at secLists. Feel free to report if its a spoiler !

Is bruteforce going to work? I tried but no luck. Any specific list in seclists to use?

EDIT: got it

@brohlm said:
Where is the second login page?

+1 cant seem to locate it

g0t u$er , so curious how everybody got it to spit , loki is not g0d g0d is n00kie

Found the second login page, but cant seem to find the credentials for it, even tried the ones I’m currently aware of

@r518 said:
Found the second login page, but cant seem to find the credentials for it, even tried the ones I’m currently aware of

You have all the info you need if you done the first. Just try a combination of what you got and other adminy type usernames

I’m on the second login page on iv–/login. I have the two creds. I’ve only been able to find 1 valid username (lo–). I know part of the second cred is not correct and it needs to be switched out with some value in a standard wordlist (think it is the user), but all of my bruteforce attempts have failed. Could use a PM and hint.

Anybody could help with initial foothold? Already scanned all ports, found 2 opened. One looks usual, the other one looks interesting although asks for user/pass. Already tried bruteforcing, did not work. Should I try another worlist? Am I on the right track or running around in a rabbit hole?

@voidhofer said:
Anybody could help with initial foothold? Already scanned all ports, found 2 opened. One looks usual, the other one looks interesting although asks for user/pass. Already tried bruteforcing, did not work. Should I try another worlist? Am I on the right track or running around in a rabbit hole?

On the other service, do you get any interesting info?

Got user,

Enumerated…Tried one method of privesc, via s***id but didn’t get any further.

Anyone able to kindly point me in the right direction?

Thanks @deviate! Got basic auth.

@r518 said:
Got user,

Enumerated…Tried one method of privesc, via s***id but didn’t get any further.

Anyone able to kindly point me in the right direction?

SO, which is the username?

Could someone please help in getting the second login ??

im stuck at priv esc…
Help me on getting shell using ipv6, python

I’m stuck on this one dudes. If anyone feels like giving me a pointer please send me a PM.

got root finally!

Anyone have any nudges for privesc? I’ve been going through normal enumeration but haven’t come across anything that jumps out other than seeing ports listening on localhost. I’ve found creds for mysql but not seeing anything interesting there yet.