Milkshake

you have to bring all the boys to the yard

i had an audiophile friend for this one, this one was pretty hot

@JoeDev said:
@blobbo no tools on my Kali machine I used a tool but it was from cyber space as they say. Still need to know just message me. A few of us solved it this way so it’s not groundbreaking or anything.

Nah like I said figured it out in the end. It is one of those if you know about it it’s easy if not you’ll take a while.

@blobbo agreed!

what i have to do after i get 000007a5,i google about that but i can’t able to find flag.please help me> @Kaerit said:

@Fif0 said:
I didnt find the song name to be any help. Man dont know what hint to give without giving to much away. Gonna let someone else chime in. If no one has a hint PM me and I can help you further. Or you can get me on Discord

Not the song name, but the comment on it. Something which starts with: 000007A5… and so on.

i tried via Hex code

Not sure if Hex editor will help here. I would go in the direction of visual. Try some of the audio analysis tools.

I had heaps of fun with that code. Hours spent figuring out the secret meaning. :angry:

Stuck here with the few folks that have the code but not sure how to convert to something usable. Any small hints?

@imag1ne said:
Stuck here with the few folks that have the code but not sure how to convert to something usable. Any small hints?

Spoiler Removed -ippesc

Wow, that was easy. I tried audacity, but that was crazy. Thanks for the help Mak; stego and crypto can break the brain when you don’t know what to look for when converting things around.

:+1: :smile: :joy: :tongue:

I found the flag via stego but I must not be reading it right since the challenge isn’t accepting the flag even though I’ve copied it as clearly as it appears.

@mercwri: same with me, can definetly read the Flag, but it isn’t accepting it…

@Troni said:

I had to reload the page and it worked fine when submitting.

Good tool for this is Sonic Visualizer

Actually, there are also online tools that can help you with this!

i remembre that i rooted a machine and there was some audio file lik that , i think its Shrek machine ^^

@Troni said:
Same with me

@Pablobu @Troni It’s there. I can help if you PM me.