Chaos

Hey I’ve found the w***press site but am lost on what to do could anyone give me a hint?

I dont understand why so many ppl disliked the box. I learned something there and it was also quite nice.
If someone needs help feel free to PM me.

is there a way to escape this rbash

@n0tch said:
is there a way to escape this rbash

Nope, that’s the end of the box, you’re SOL. xD

As I’ve suggested multiple times before, read the forums before asking questions. Chances are, other people have already asked the same question and received an answer.

@DaChef said:

@IteXss said:
hi guys, any ideas to scape rbash?

https://www.exploit-db.com/docs/english/44592-linux-restricted-shell-bypass-guide.pdf

what does SOL stand for

If you’re stuck on P** portion…make sure your Halloween mask is made of the right material. I went trick or treating with Sebastian Neef.

I need some little hint on this box :(, i got pass for wop site some try login some service like p**3 not have mail :frowning:

Can someone give me a nudge with privesc please? I know I’m missing something obvious.

@m0rph said:
If you’re stuck on P** portion…make sure your Halloween mask is made of the right material. I went trick or treating with Sebastian Neef.

Thanks for the tip, pointing me in the right direction but I’m still getting errors on most of the commands I’m trying to run. Mind PMing me in the right direction?

When people post “I got root” I assume they are offering help and I will look for the most recent ones to PM if I need a nudge. I’ve been doing the same. Hope that’s okay.

Edit: rooted. I think a couple of hints here can be misleading. First, for user, I didn’t see any actual “w*****l console” anywhere, I just went directly to the service. Easy enough. Second, for root the advice to “stay where you are” doesn’t hold unless you happen to be in the right place when you get user (which I wasn’t).

I generally liked this box. This is the kind of hot mess you see in environments that don’t have a lot of management. There were a couple of techniques that I’ve never used before. Not earthshattering but good reminders to focus on the basics.

Very nice box Sahay. Really enjoyed the path to initial access. Thanks for creating.

Someone pm and give me a little hints of that box :cry:

Rooted.

IMHO the box was fun except the root part. But even there I learned something…

Thanks to @sahay

PM me if you need hints

Can someone please assist me, I have found the creds from the ws site and tried using them logging into the exposed services and the webapp with no luck. I didn’t need to decrypt anything because I guessed the password right (on the ws site)

any pointers will be greatly appreciated

Thanks to Sahay for a fun box. I know it got a lot of hate for the CTF aspects but I enjoyed it.

Most of what could be said has already been said, hints, tips ,etc… So I am going to leave you with this…

if you need a nudge, PM me.

Rooted. Thanks to @ninpox for helping me think straight. I really enjoyed this box. Learned a ton of new stuff. PM me if you need a nudge.

Thanks @sahay for the box.

@LegendarySpork said:
When people post “I got root” I assume they are offering help and I will look for the most recent ones to PM if I need a nudge. I’ve been doing the same. Hope that’s okay.

Not necessarily, seems like a lot of people just want to tell the world about their progress xD

But thank you for offering your help, that’s what we need in this community :slight_smile:

This box is just messing with me… I’ve managed to get a reverse shell on it and escaped from Rbash but still struggling to get user \o/

Guys, can someone help me with decrypter? I’ve done a lot of attempts, google searches, but I don’t understand anything about encryption :frowning:

Hi I got the the part where you create a p**, but I am not sure what to new next. Does any one have a link or something that I can read up on?