@BobBobbington said:
Is the first step to bruteforce ftp, pm me :slight_smile:

you dont need to brute force the ftp no…think more…well…everyone is no one

@CodeGhost said:

@BobBobbington said:
Is the first step to bruteforce ftp, pm me :slight_smile:

you dont need to brute force the ftp no…think more…well…everyone is no one

Gonna be honest don’t get that, I tried no username

Hi Everyone, i downloaded the initials files and got the .pt file now when i am tring to read it using Redt tool its showing nothing and when i am using ls**t command to read it its only showing an email account and group name. can any one help me out here??

and here we go, i got the user and i’m again stuck with privesc, it’s my first windows machine and i don’t really have an idea of what i’m doing, can someone pm me for help?

If anybody needs help in this machine send me a PM

Thanks to MrFlash24 for some his assistance. Got the root flag.

In regards to root. I’ve found what I believe is the correct r**** command, could someone please tell me if you are able to ‘type path\root.txt’ out the flag on the desktop using r****. I am using a particular /s****** as well

I got admin and am able to read root.txt, but I have a hard time becoming system. I tried with pse*** but it does not give me a prompt. Anyone willing to help me here?

Anyone else having issues with the ftp server, its constantly fluctuating between working and not working. I’m sure I have the passwords for the next step but the box seems temperamental at best and I cant confirm the db was downloaded correctly.

Got user in 15 mins but been stuck for hours on root. Someone give me a hint pls

trying to figure out the f–. Is it a--------? If so why am I not able to login with the creds for that? If not… idk what to do… Thanks for the help… if any.

@SlimH4cker said:
trying to figure out the f–. Is it a--------? If so why am I not able to login with the creds for that? If not… idk what to do… Thanks for the help… if any.

I was right fil------ was not being kind to me so I just used normal f–

I’m getting this error: [1] 27884 segmentation fault
Are you getting the same?

just make sure the size is same of the file when u downloaded it

how you all cracked the zip password ? i m stuck here and which tool u used to read the mdb file i used mdb-tools but not got any interesting thing

i stuck on extract the zip file (here or via PM) ?

@14NC3107 said:
For all those who struggle to read the root.txt although they are NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM or belong to the same group as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM: think about what you do as a privilege user on your recent personal Windows desktop/laptop when your system asks something because you are trying to install a new program.

You “just” have to translate it in the (non interactive) shell you have.

Clicked and voilà my eyes opened.

@karma9874 said:
just make sure the size is same of the file when u downloaded it

Hi. The file in server has 5652480 bytes. In my machine it has 5651666…

226 Transfer complete.
5652480 bytes received in 19.76 secs (279.3347 kB/s)

5651666 Dec 24 13:47 backup.mdb

@delgaka said:
Hi. The file in server has 5652480 bytes. In my machine it has 5651666…

226 Transfer complete.
5652480 bytes received in 19.76 secs (279.3347 kB/s)

5651666 Dec 24 13:47 backup.mdb

Download again till you get the same size file , works well when i did it from filezilla

stuk on admin access trying , please someone help me