Access

@AlexZander said:

I cant even download the .zip and the other file wont open in the designated program.

@AlexZander said:

I suggest you concentrate on opening the mdb file and google how to open it

@CodeGhost said:

@AlexZander said:
Can any one please help me to get the password of “Access Control.zip” or Open “backup.mdb” I am really stuck in the MindBlowing Situation

I cant even download the .zip and the other file wont open in the designated program.

Are you getting an error when downloading the zip file? maybe look at the error and try researching on it

@yayo86 said:

@CodeGhost said:

@AlexZander said:
Can any one please help me to get the password of “Access Control.zip” or Open “backup.mdb” I am really stuck in the MindBlowing Situation

Are you getting an error when downloading the zip file? maybe look at the error and try researching on it

I can see that its a specific type of error and that perhaps I may not be entitled to do such an activity. However I am at a loss>…

Is the first step to bruteforce ftp, pm me :slight_smile:

@BobBobbington said:

you dont need to brute force the ftp no…think more…well…everyone is no one

@CodeGhost said:

@BobBobbington said:

you dont need to brute force the ftp no…think more…well…everyone is no one

Gonna be honest don’t get that, I tried no username

Hi Everyone, i downloaded the initials files and got the .pt file now when i am tring to read it using Redt tool its showing nothing and when i am using ls**t command to read it its only showing an email account and group name. can any one help me out here??

and here we go, i got the user and i’m again stuck with privesc, it’s my first windows machine and i don’t really have an idea of what i’m doing, can someone pm me for help?

If anybody needs help in this machine send me a PM

Thanks to MrFlash24 for some his assistance. Got the root flag.

In regards to root. I’ve found what I believe is the correct r**** command, could someone please tell me if you are able to ‘type path\root.txt’ out the flag on the desktop using r****. I am using a particular /s****** as well

I got admin and am able to read root.txt, but I have a hard time becoming system. I tried with pse*** but it does not give me a prompt. Anyone willing to help me here?

Anyone else having issues with the ftp server, its constantly fluctuating between working and not working. I’m sure I have the passwords for the next step but the box seems temperamental at best and I cant confirm the db was downloaded correctly.

Got user in 15 mins but been stuck for hours on root. Someone give me a hint pls

trying to figure out the f–. Is it a--------? If so why am I not able to login with the creds for that? If not… idk what to do… Thanks for the help… if any.

@SlimH4cker said:
trying to figure out the f–. Is it a--------? If so why am I not able to login with the creds for that? If not… idk what to do… Thanks for the help… if any.

I was right fil------ was not being kind to me so I just used normal f–

I’m getting this error: [1] 27884 segmentation fault
Are you getting the same?