I can't connect to the htb vpn ?

hi !
i don’t know what happened but i can’t connect to the vpn now
i’m getting this error :

Wed Dec 19 06:04:03 2018 Cannot load private key file [[INLINE]]
Wed Dec 19 06:04:03 2018 Error: private key password verification failed
Wed Dec 19 06:04:03 2018 Exiting due to fatal error

I’m I the only one ?

I tried to help someone the other day with this and it seems your not getting all the file its missing parts not sure how he fixed in the end i told him to contact support

@Blkph0x said:
I tried to help someone the other day with this and it seems your not getting all the file its missing parts not sure how he fixed in the end i told him to contact support

ah okey but it seems that i’m not the only one :confused:
s/ https://forum.hackthebox.eu/discussion/1213/openvpn-connection-exiting-due-to-fatal-error

Should be ok now, try to re-generate.

@ch4p said:
Should be ok now, try to re-generate.

thnks @ch4p

Hi @ch4p, I’m having an error with my ovpn… Same issue as this one. Tried regenerating, Tried restarting my laptop, I killed all running ovpn, I restarted openvpn and all them are not working.

Maybe you can help me with this? Thanks!

@CatrionaGray said:
Hi @ch4p, I’m having an error with my ovpn… Same issue as this one. Tried regenerating, Tried restarting my laptop, I killed all running ovpn, I restarted openvpn and all them are not working.

I had these/mixed type of issues when i tried as a non-root.Are you trying as a root user ??

sudo openvpn sh4d4b.ovpn
Sun Dec 30 20:01:09 2018 OpenVPN 2.4.5 x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Mar 4 2018
Sun Dec 30 20:01:09 2018 library versions: OpenSSL 1.1.1a 20 Nov 2018, LZO 2.10
Sun Dec 30 20:01:09 2018 OpenSSL: error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch
Sun Dec 30 20:01:09 2018 Cannot load private key file [[INLINE]]
Sun Dec 30 20:01:09 2018 Error: private key password verification failed
Sun Dec 30 20:01:09 2018 Exiting due to fatal error

Getting this error. Please help.
Tried as non-root… Still gives error

I am using Kali machine still gives me error.

Hey people, I just clicked on the switch button that says “EU Lab Free Access” on the Access page… then downloaded the connection pack again… Ran it and it works. I am connected to htb network.

It is fine now. I just clicked switch button as well.

I think it is not about switching. I emailed info@hackthebox.eu and got an email from g0blin and he fixed it.

Maybe… After all it’s fixed. :smile:

Hello All,
Need help , i am unable to connect to VPN, I have already tried to switch lab etc. but still unable to connect.
Can someone guide me ?

Type your comment> @saketsourav said:

@CatrionaGray said:

I had these/mixed type of issues when i tried as a non-root.Are you trying as a root user ??

yes using root

still having the issue

sudo sysctl net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=0

Try this Brother !