Access

@juggydancesqd said:
So i managed user after a couple of hours but like many before i’m stuck with root. I get that R**** needs to be used here but i cannot for the life of me get the right syntax and its driving me mad if someone could give me a hint or any advise it would be much appreciated
come PM i’ll give you some hints

Massive thanks to @8l4ck21 for helping me out with root!

So i have the User.txt but struggling with Root.txt. I am aware of the R**** command and have tried for the last 3 hours trying to get the right syntax, i am testing on a W10 VM and getting nowhere. Is any body able to push me in the right direction or throw a hint at me. Thanks

@M1st3r3 said:
So i have the User.txt but struggling with Root.txt. I am aware of the R**** command and have tried for the last 3 hours trying to get the right syntax, i am testing on a W10 VM and getting nowhere. Is any body able to push me in the right direction or throw a hint at me. Thanks

come PM i’ll give you some hints

rooted thanks @darkcyber

Thank you to @8l4ck21 Access is now rooted.

Hello

Someone who can help me to elevate privileges

Greetings

@noobsaibo said:
Hello

Someone who can help me to elevate privileges

Greetings

read this thread first, try to understand, you can drop me a message if need help.

I am struggling to access the f— I have tried hydra but think user is escaping me!! Any advice welcome :slight_smile: thanks in advance

@CodeGhost said:
I am struggling to access the f— I have tried hydra but think user is escaping me!! Any advice welcome :slight_smile: thanks in advance

why don’t you try lazy trick to get f-- access? :smiley:

@darkcyber said:

@CodeGhost said:

lazy trick?

@CodeGhost said:

@darkcyber said:

@CodeGhost said:

lazy trick?

yes, it’s so lazy, why you have to bruteforce if you can just bla bla bla bla.

Hi , everyone i was wondering if i can get help with c****** command i dont know it isnt excuting the intended way.

Please Pm me if anyone has a solution.
:slight_smile:

@AlexZander said:

I cant even download the .zip and the other file wont open in the designated program.

@AlexZander said:

I suggest you concentrate on opening the mdb file and google how to open it

@CodeGhost said:

@AlexZander said:
Can any one please help me to get the password of “Access Control.zip” or Open “backup.mdb” I am really stuck in the MindBlowing Situation

I cant even download the .zip and the other file wont open in the designated program.

Are you getting an error when downloading the zip file? maybe look at the error and try researching on it

@yayo86 said:

@CodeGhost said:

@AlexZander said:
Can any one please help me to get the password of “Access Control.zip” or Open “backup.mdb” I am really stuck in the MindBlowing Situation

Are you getting an error when downloading the zip file? maybe look at the error and try researching on it

I can see that its a specific type of error and that perhaps I may not be entitled to do such an activity. However I am at a loss>…

Is the first step to bruteforce ftp, pm me :slight_smile: