Access

I got root!!

thanks @clmtn@Beggy@brohlm@iphkvm@summerboy
and
Thanks to those who have helped me.

Rooted. If someone needs a hint PM me :smiley:

Hello friends

I have a user shell but I can’t raise with the famous r***s someone could tell me what I’m missing. or what to look for.

Greetings

So i managed user after a couple of hours but like many before i’m stuck with root. I get that R**** needs to be used here but i cannot for the life of me get the right syntax and its driving me mad if someone could give me a hint or any advise it would be much appreciated

@juggydancesqd said:
So i managed user after a couple of hours but like many before i’m stuck with root. I get that R**** needs to be used here but i cannot for the life of me get the right syntax and its driving me mad if someone could give me a hint or any advise it would be much appreciated
come PM i’ll give you some hints

Massive thanks to @8l4ck21 for helping me out with root!

So i have the User.txt but struggling with Root.txt. I am aware of the R**** command and have tried for the last 3 hours trying to get the right syntax, i am testing on a W10 VM and getting nowhere. Is any body able to push me in the right direction or throw a hint at me. Thanks

@M1st3r3 said:
So i have the User.txt but struggling with Root.txt. I am aware of the R**** command and have tried for the last 3 hours trying to get the right syntax, i am testing on a W10 VM and getting nowhere. Is any body able to push me in the right direction or throw a hint at me. Thanks

come PM i’ll give you some hints

rooted thanks @darkcyber

Thank you to @8l4ck21 Access is now rooted.

Hello

Someone who can help me to elevate privileges

Greetings

@noobsaibo said:
Hello

Someone who can help me to elevate privileges

Greetings

read this thread first, try to understand, you can drop me a message if need help.

I am struggling to access the f— I have tried hydra but think user is escaping me!! Any advice welcome :slight_smile: thanks in advance

@CodeGhost said:
I am struggling to access the f— I have tried hydra but think user is escaping me!! Any advice welcome :slight_smile: thanks in advance

why don’t you try lazy trick to get f-- access? :smiley:

@darkcyber said:

@CodeGhost said:

lazy trick?

@CodeGhost said:

@darkcyber said:

@CodeGhost said:

lazy trick?

yes, it’s so lazy, why you have to bruteforce if you can just bla bla bla bla.

Hi , everyone i was wondering if i can get help with c****** command i dont know it isnt excuting the intended way.

Please Pm me if anyone has a solution.
:slight_smile:

@AlexZander said:

I cant even download the .zip and the other file wont open in the designated program.