Irked

Finally got root. So painfully obvious I didn’t even consider trying it.

Thanks for the very strong shove @3zculprit!

Finnaly got root! Thnks to @n0tspam for the tip!

Nevermind, persistence paid off.

This box is easy. Do not overthink. Do simple enumerations.

hint for user: its almost a crypto ctf challenge :wink:

Root: Read past hints … the answer is already in your enum script output.

rooted, nice box :slight_smile:

Got user, struggling for root many days, lot of enumeration, tried exploits for all services running but no luck… Any hints?

EDIT:
Got root.txt , thank you @jkr for the help!!!

@manick69 said:
Got user, struggling for root many days, lot of enumeration, tried exploits for all services running but no luck… Any hints?

wish i can help you we are both stuck in the same problem, if i found something i’ll pm you!

Finally done, got root shell. This was my first time with such type of priv esc. Learned a lot. Pretty sure it is a basics of enumeration.

anyone can give me some hints please ?

man i feel dumb that it took so long to get root. so so so dumb. i went down rabbit holes, found things that were actual privesc bugs and gt fixed loong ago. maker really give a lot of options to fall into. hate myself for not trusting my gut.

any hints for the privsec ?

Finally done with this box! Enjoyed it quite a bit. Message me for hints if needed!

rooted!

This help

look at the permission part

Im SSH’d in as user, and ran all 4 of my enum scripts. LinEnum.sh etc… Any hint would be appreciated.

Edit:
Rooted. Lots of rabbit holes. Google any binaries you are not familiar with. I went through all SUID binaries one by one. You will find it.

I’ve been trying to leverage one of the binaries. I believe this article Linux Privilege Escalation using SUID Binaries - Hacking Articles is very usefl, but can’t move on. Appreciate any PM or Hint

Finally rooted too, thank you jkr and Baikuya for the hints

Finally rooted… ■■■■, this one made me feel like a moron…

Hi everyone, I’m stuck getting the root flag, I entered with ssh to the user acc and used LinEnum.sh but I can not figured what I have to search, I don’t know if I’m on the way, pm me for hints pls :slight_smile:

give me hints please, I tried to enumerate and googling the result, but can’t manage to get anything even a low shell.

any advice would be appreciated.

@xterm said:
give me hints please, I tried to enumerate and googling the result, but can’t manage to get anything even a low shell.

any advice would be appreciated.

Send me a P.M. with what you have and i can help you!

Any documentation to get the root