Chaos

Could someone please help me out on what to do when you get to the page with the long ■■■ name? I saw the script, but I don’t know how tf to interact with it.

@legerdemain said:
Could someone please help me out on what to do when you get to the page with the long ■■■ name? I saw the script, but I don’t know how tf to interact with it.

You can PM me

@samsepi0l

It’s a fun machine, like Frolic …
y tho…

To be honest , I’m mainly here for the learning experience and look for real life world challenges. I find that boxes that try to be entertaining and be more of a puzzle / Easter egg hunt frustrate me . I appreciate the creator’s efforts but just putting in my 2 cents .

So far, all the steps were completely CTF-Like.

Tip for everyone: Give up trying to find a “realistic” way to go. There is not. lol

The machine is very CTF…
I would prefer machines that actually test our pen-testing abilities…

rooted.
This machine just got my dislike.
The initial entry is CTF like.

The actual www-data & user is nice and the bypass is also nice.

The root was stupid for obvious reasons.

I can’t found the credentials, is too obvious ? because i am reading all things line per line but i don’t see anything yet.

I’m stuck trying to force a round object into a cube shaped one I think. lol. still can’t log in :lol:

I can’t found the credentials, is too obvious ? because i am reading all things line per line > but i don’t see anything yet.

Its way, way too obvious. Just make sure you are looking for the right credentials

@FlameOfIgnis said:

I can’t found the credentials, is too obvious ? because i am reading all things line per line > but i don’t see anything yet.

Its way, way too obvious. Just make sure you are looking for the right credentials

Thanks for your answer, i will be patient with this xD

Need a hand with the decoding of file. pm pls if anyone can help

Nope… not finding these elusive creds.

Currently trying to decode, if anyone is willing please PM me for a hint :smiley:

guys I got the creds alrdy . and now Im trying to get webmail server.

any hint would much appreciated!

Edit: Spoiler :D, Sorry guys

I’m stuck. Found w****n and creds but don’t know what to do. Please PM.

@ferreirasc said:
Hints for privesc? I’m looking for juicy information inside .mo*****…

Am I in the right path? :expressionless:

something strange happened , i got user flag and submitted it but in progress bar no changes happened. it was zero before the flag and zero after the flag. can someone explain this to me?? :slight_smile:

Rooted

Root
For me it was not so obvious or logical to get root, in fact it was something weird but in the end it makes some sense.

Clue: It seems that the user left unprotected things out there, it’s a kind of time travel with the f*x

It should be enough, but just in case, the root is focused on W*****