Chaos

you like it, thanks!

@sahay said:
you like it, thanks!

my pythons sucks to decode that thing ;p

Congrats @no0ne for bloods.

my enumeration got nothing interesting so far

Any hint about where is the we***il panel?? have creds but don´t know where to place them :frowning:

@milo , same boat as you mate …

@Milo @kienast
where did you find those creds ?
because my dir enumeration got non important stuff
maybe I’m missing something

wiat there are creds! mind blown, didnt see anything anywhere

stuck at file decrypt :frowning:

jealous, I cant find that file.

@Milo said:
Any hint about where is the we***il panel?? have creds but don´t know where to place them :frowning:

one of the first things I found , It’s right there where it should be , you probably missed it going over your initial enumeration . No idea where you found creds though , that eludes me …

@An0maly said:

@Milo said:

one of the first things I found , It’s right there where it should be , you probably missed it going over your initial enumeration . No idea where you found creds though , that eludes me …

“it’s right there where it should be”

Let me know how it goes with the obvious one, after you get the credentials LOL. I made the same mistake initially.

I have a feeling that this will be another frolic!

no clue where you guys are getting creds from

@r3no said:

@An0maly said:

@Milo said:

“it’s right there where it should be”

Let me know how it goes with the obvious one, after you get the credentials LOL. I made the same mistake initially.

I think I found the ‘way’ to locate it , still no creds though …

Edit: Stop hoping to find the credentials in some realistic location/fashion. You won’t. That’s what tripped me up. Go back to your basic enumeration results and find something that requires a password. The password can be found on that very same page, right in front of your face.

I cannot find something inside the mail servers(seems empty), neither i can connect to the web portal with those creds… :frowning: . what am i missing?

@opt1kz said:
Edit: Stop hoping to find the credentials in some realistic location/fashion. You won’t. That’s what tripped me up. Go back to your basic enumeration results and find something that requires a password. The password can be found on that very same page, right in front of your face.

I already found what do you mean but i didn’t find the correct password :anguished:

Edit: Never mind i found it :wink:

@opt1kz said:

Been reading between the lines of everything I can find. I feel like im going to kick myself once I find it.