Ypuffy

■■■, nevermind, I just found it. Couldn’t get command to work from commandline at all. All day I’ve been leaving out the "s messing up my request.

Just going to kick myself.

there is a new way to get root super easy

Rooted. Loved this one. Learned a bit more about authentication. Thanks auxsarge!

can any one hint me initial foothold i am not getting any ldap ports in NMAP scan only 80,8080,22 and i am stuck at initial stage

woops, like with cpazzolin, I was able to root in less than 5 minutes. Now to go back and find the intended route.

Need help. I either get no such file or directory, or permission denied with alternative sudo step of priv esc.

@m0rph said:
Need help. I either get no such file or directory, or permission denied with alternative sudo step of priv esc.

nvm

nvm

guys I do not know what you are talking about, maybe over another way to get root. sounds to complicated for me it is OpenBSD 6.3. a quick googlerun leads you to a prehistorical extra orgsam.

Finally got user. I understand what I think I need to do with the uca info, but I’m still running into a wall. I see the b*** user has a related file but I can’t seem to do anything with it.

Could anyone provide a nudge?

@Sekisback said:
guys I do not know what you are talking about, maybe over another way to get root. sounds to complicated for me it is OpenBSD 6.3. a quick googlerun leads you to a prehistorical extra orgsam.

this worked for me… but yeah probably not the way other people are doing it haha.

Got the user. Now hunt for root.

Can anyone PM about getting the a, i found the two files and the d command, the web part, the ss*** and the _***.

@Grepthis said:

@Sekisback said:

this worked for me… but yeah probably not the way other people are doing it haha.

I rooted it they way they did. Could i talk to someone about the intended way because, i don’t think that exploit is it.

trying to root the box, I found ssh*** and got what I needed from it. i created a pair & autographed it using u****c ca. However when I use it to connect it fails. I have read man and Scalable and secure access with SSH - Engineering at Meta. I believe I am following the correct steps but still no joy. Any good advice would be welcomed. Send me PM

Got root!

thanks jkr for the tip.

Any hints on root please?
I read the fb code ssh blogpost. But not able to figure out how to get it done. THanks

Can someone provide a hint a on how to look for the right s****? i already was able to login with the account and hash found trough l*** but just to the commoin s**** that does not allow to even list, am on the right track looking for another one?

edit: Got the user now for root. for those struggling with s**** enum, there’s s******** but also s****p way more easy to list there

Can someone provide a hint on priv…? I follow the fb post but still can make it, i feel is something with my syntax, any help appreciate it!

edit: I got root but I think that not the intended way… Will try harder anyway

Got the root. Thanks @LordeDestro for the hints.