Curling

Got the root.txt. Not the root shell. Anyway thanks guys.

Got user quite easily…root.txt tooked a bit longer but I was “distracted” by that file in a…a…

Can anyone please help me in getting reverse shell? I tried different methods in uploading the php shell but to no avail… I have read all the comments and some people prefer to use other methods like code execution(?! if i’m right) in admin panel. Any nudge would be really highly appreciated. Thanks!!

ive gotten everything up to the priv esc without much trouble but i just cant seem to get out of my own way now. ive read through the source of everything just about and ive run a monitor script to check the ps. im pretty sure i understand whats happening, but i just dont see how i can make this work to my advantage. any hints would be very much welcomed and appreciated.

Anyone willing to answer a question about this box (In private so I don’t have to put out any spoilers?)

got user.txt but struggling with root.txt, can someone PM me ?

thx

Can someonen PM me for a little help with root.
Thanks

PM me for hints on this machine if you weren’t able to own root yet.

Got user but so stuck with that in*** and re**** file for root. Not to mention this is an easy box…Any hints in PM would be appreciated.

So I got the user, but don’t have a clue to how i get root. I know it’s about the two files there, i know what they are but can’t exploit them.
Don’t know if i can get a hint or smth

Hello all,

I got the user.txt, now im stuck trying to get root.txt and a shell
Im looking at the ps -ef and seeing a reoccuring process over and over. and i see the a****-a*** but now i am stuck.
Not sure how to use C*** either properly to take advantage.

I am in desperate need of a hint to move forward, one to get the root.txt and another to get a shell

thanks

Hello,

I am not able to get a shell on machine. Whenever I run the shell code, it gives me 110 error and my listener doesn’t capture anything at all. Can anyone give me hint from PM?

I’m also stuck on root.txt, have watched the a****-a*** and seen the commands being run, but unsure how to use C*** with the right i**** . It’s definitely something simple that I’m not familiar with if anyone could please give me a hint in the right direction

i am able to get root flag and user flag,

can someone please pm me with hints on how to get root shell. specifically commands im suppose to use. i already got the shadow file, i just now need to know how to replace it

initial foothold was just funny, actually laughed at it. I’m ashamed to admit that rooting the box took a lot longer than I expected. Sometimes you just get lost in the weeds and have to take a step back and don’t overthink things. Hint for root: This machine is very aptly named!

I’m still stuck at getting shell. Can anyone PM me?

Need help with root if anyone can pm me.

Im getting stuck on root. Im pretty sure im suppose to use the files in the a*****-a*** and I think im suppose to use the c*** cmd in some way. Can anyone PM me and tell me if im on the right track or not?

See many asking for PM for hints, as I dont want to spoil and like to be effective I would prefer you PM me if you still need hints. But tell me where you are and what you have done so far.

Could someone enlighten me on how to get a root shell? I have a few concepts and tried them but they don’t seem to work here.
(So I owned root.txt already, just to make this clear)
Nvm, got it.