Access

@yayo86 . Google how to open mdb files

Great box. But I was very slow to solve this. I really learn many windows commands .
It’s was very funny and interesting.
Thx for makers.

can the root.txt file be found without a shell?

I got root

Alright Ladies and Gents, I am 14hrs into trying to figure out this r***s debacle for privesc. PM me and I will send you the latest command Im using. I apologize for the irritation but any help is welcomed! THanks ALL!

After a little frustration i got r***s working, as others have suggested, give it a go on a windows 10 PC to see what he behavior is.

Ahhhh!! took one day to get root. There are two ways to get the root.txt with r***as after user. Follow the hints provided in the forum… you will have it

Anyone I can PM? I have what I think is a correct rs command but still failing!

For everyone who is trying to root via runas, don’t try to read the root.txt file or run any other command directly (since you also don’t see output), try to create a reverse shell first via that command.

Hint for everyone who doesn’t know why runas should help him in PrivEsc, search the possible arguments on the internet and then it should be really obvious which one is helpful for that purpose

For further hints PM me.

@GDX’s advice put me over to get root. PM for non-spoiler nudges!

Can somone PM for help on root?
I know I need to user R**** but I cant figure out how to use corectly.
Thanks,

• Coremed

Hello!
I’m stuck on this privesc part for some time now .
I think I have figured out how to use the r**** command but I’m really not sure what to do no next. Do I need the admin password for it? If yes, any hints? Is it one of the 3 passwords found earlier?
Please PM.
Thanks!

@summerboy said:
Hello!
I’m stuck on this privesc part for some time now .
I think I have figured out how to use the r**** command but I’m really not sure what to do no next. Do I need the admin password for it? If yes, any hints? Is it one of the 3 passwords found earlier?
Please PM.
Thanks!

I think you don’t really understand how to use r***s in this case because you’re asking if you need a password for the admin.

@bokanrb said:
Im stucking on root. already got system rights, but I’m still can’t read root.txt. Can anyone PM me?

bro i have a any problem

Stuck on get user.

I already read email so I know security account and the password, but try to log in in f** failed, try to login s__ logged in as en_in__r and security but I can’t read anything.

Where I’m doing wrong?

@darkcyber said:
Stuck on get user.

I already read email so I know security account and the password, but try to log in in f** failed, try to login s__ logged in as en_in__r and security but I can’t read anything.

Where I’m doing wrong?

Maybe you should enumerate all open ports

@tacosaurus said:

@darkcyber said:
Stuck on get user.

Where I’m doing wrong?

Sorry, I don’t get it. I try f__ and s__ login with thus credential but no luck. So I don’t know where to go with thus credential.

UPDATED :
Finally got user.txt, looks like I need to reset machine then login to t_l_et using thus credential.

Now Stuck on root.txt

/s______d is not working where I’m doing wrong?

Do I need to enumerate after logged in as security? But I don’t know what to enumerate.

I loggin as Administrator but stuck on Access Denied on token file, hint by PM ?

@GDX said:
For everyone who is trying to root via runas, don’t try to read the root.txt file or run any other command directly (since you also don’t see output), try to create a reverse shell first via that command.

Hint for everyone who doesn’t know why runas should help him in PrivEsc, search the possible arguments on the internet and then it should be really obvious which one is helpful for that purpose

For further hints PM me.

You’re right!

@darkcyber said:

@tacosaurus said:

@darkcyber said:
Stuck on get user.

Where I’m doing wrong?

Sorry, I don’t get it. I try f__ and s__ login with thus credential but no luck. So I don’t know where to go with thus credential.

UPDATED :
Finally got user.txt, looks like I need to reset machine then login to t_l_et using thus credential.

Now Stuck on root.txt

/s______d is not working where I’m doing wrong?

Do I need to enumerate after logged in as security? But I don’t know what to enumerate.

I’ll PM you.