Access

Got system.cant read flag,pipe ,echo, transfer nothing. R***** works , i can see new instances spawning but cnt get it to echo flag …

Hi guys, my first call for help! With Access box - I have used runa got access to folder of root, taken ownership, used cacls etc. If i do a dir /q it shows security is the owner but i can still not read the file. I have tried redirecting trough runa* also but with not success. Would appreciate if any 1 can give my a hint of what i am doing wrong.

(3) Finally Done
in 2 days

@0xlc said:

@jownz said:
anyone got some tips on the initial 2 files? I know you have to analysze one, but one seems locked and one segfaults while analysis…

check if you get it properly. check the size on the *** server and yours.

i got it using nemo file manager insted of classic way. with *** they were corrupted.

Thanks!
+1

im getting this error
offset 7585302654976 is beyond EOF
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

when try to open b**.mdb using mdbtools. any hint as to how to resolve this?

Alright, I am rather stumped! I have Owned USER and I am hours into trying to figure out privesc to absolutely no avail I have tried to te several of the d files and have found a few that I cannot t**e as well I have tried using a few BF exploits and nadda. If any of you geniuses get a moment and feel kind, a PM hint would be absolutely phenomenal and Im sorry to bother you guys as I prefer to figure this out alone!

Thanks and I look forward to ANY help!

@Malone5923 said:
im getting this error

So try to re-obtain your file with a different command and pay close attention to the output. Once that is done look for the mT*s and enjoy!

@ASHacker said:
3. Finally Done
in 2 days

Well Done, I am 3 Days into this monster and only owned USER. IF ya have any hints please dont be afraid to shoot one or two my way! Thanks

@Malone5923 said:
im getting this error

you know, when you are trying to download file it is downloading in different format. try to download file in different transfer mode of ftp.

Finally rooted… I made that much harder at the end than really needed… I am avaible for pm if nudges are needed.

Hi guys, I’m new to pen testing and trying to give it a go on this machine, i got access to the A***** **l.zip and b.mdb files but i’m having trouble to open both of them. I tried some options but in vain. Could anyone point me in the right direction or any hint which tools i should use? Thanks

@yayo86 . Google how to open mdb files

Great box. But I was very slow to solve this. I really learn many windows commands .
It’s was very funny and interesting.
Thx for makers.

can the root.txt file be found without a shell?

I got root

Alright Ladies and Gents, I am 14hrs into trying to figure out this r***s debacle for privesc. PM me and I will send you the latest command Im using. I apologize for the irritation but any help is welcomed! THanks ALL!

After a little frustration i got r***s working, as others have suggested, give it a go on a windows 10 PC to see what he behavior is.

Ahhhh!! took one day to get root. There are two ways to get the root.txt with r***as after user. Follow the hints provided in the forum… you will have it

Anyone I can PM? I have what I think is a correct rs command but still failing!

For everyone who is trying to root via runas, don’t try to read the root.txt file or run any other command directly (since you also don’t see output), try to create a reverse shell first via that command.

Hint for everyone who doesn’t know why runas should help him in PrivEsc, search the possible arguments on the internet and then it should be really obvious which one is helpful for that purpose

For further hints PM me.