Ypuffy

@chmod0597 said:
Could anyone lend me a PM hand. I read the article but I do not know what I am doing wrong with d*** s**-K**-***. I followed the article but I can not read the private. It only displays the public key with any flag I try Any help would be great.

You can’t display a private key with the command. This is not how this is supposed to work.

I have a few questions about getting from a*******8 to root. I think I know wheat needs to be done but need a slight nudge. Anyone available for PM?

Working on root and syntax for the s**-*****n command. I’ve found and am using the files of interest in the command, but still getting strange output. would be grateful for a PM hint!!

I’m still stuck on initial foothold. I’ve read every post in this forum and can’t seem to make headway. I’ve got two users listed, got a hash, know what I can do with the hash, but still get a bad_network_name or bad_logon depending on the tool I’m using. I have a good idea as to what I need to do once I get my foothold, but I’m just stuck.

Can anyone send me a PM with a nudge?

Nice box , spent all day struggling with user just to find out that I was using the wrong method to pass credentials I found in LDAP. Once I got a session on the box , got root in 10 minutes of enumeration BUT not through the same path as per the comments here , I think I have an unintended Priv Esc as far as I can see …

What an insane box. Before someone PM’s me for hints on privesc, read this Scalable and secure access with SSH - Engineering at Meta

Could someone go over a command i am trying to run with me? Just want to know if i am screwing up the syntax.

Hi, i got root but i wondering where you found info about …B4ckd…? please pm me.

Been struggling with this most of the day. I can get ssh access to a + b account. I think what I need to do, but struggling to find the right principal. Can anyone give me some pointers for that specific issue?

■■■, nevermind, I just found it. Couldn’t get command to work from commandline at all. All day I’ve been leaving out the "s messing up my request.

Just going to kick myself.

there is a new way to get root super easy

Rooted. Loved this one. Learned a bit more about authentication. Thanks auxsarge!

can any one hint me initial foothold i am not getting any ldap ports in NMAP scan only 80,8080,22 and i am stuck at initial stage

woops, like with cpazzolin, I was able to root in less than 5 minutes. Now to go back and find the intended route.

Need help. I either get no such file or directory, or permission denied with alternative sudo step of priv esc.

@m0rph said:
Need help. I either get no such file or directory, or permission denied with alternative sudo step of priv esc.

nvm

nvm

guys I do not know what you are talking about, maybe over another way to get root. sounds to complicated for me it is OpenBSD 6.3. a quick googlerun leads you to a prehistorical extra orgsam.

Finally got user. I understand what I think I need to do with the uca info, but I’m still running into a wall. I see the b*** user has a related file but I can’t seem to do anything with it.

Could anyone provide a nudge?

@Sekisback said:
guys I do not know what you are talking about, maybe over another way to get root. sounds to complicated for me it is OpenBSD 6.3. a quick googlerun leads you to a prehistorical extra orgsam.

this worked for me… but yeah probably not the way other people are doing it haha.