Lightweight

Just starting the discussion :slight_smile: Pay your respects to Active…

F

From the name it seems like its going to have some LDAP involved

hard time during enumeration…

@LordeDestro good call

So simple to get a shell. I havent been able to load the webpage probably because the box is being pounded. FYI If you cant visit the site you are better off waiting

Love this!

"This server is protected against some kinds of threats, for instance, bruteforcing. If you try to bruteforce some of the exposed services you may be banned up to 5 minutes.

If you get banned it’s your fault, so please do not reset the box and let other people do their work while you think a different approach."

@tobor said:
So simple to get a shell. I havent been able to load the webpage probably because the box is being pounded. FYI If you cant visit the site you are better off waiting

That’s not why lol. It’s intended, read the web pages. :wink:

Lol yup. I got banned and was never able to visit the sites Derp

We can see the sha512 hashes for two ldap users but I’m doubting to bruteforce them… ?

i got a shell but cant do priv escal.

@clarkkent said:
We can see the sha512 hashes for two ldap users but I’m doubting to bruteforce them… ?

I´m trying to bruteforce them. Rockyou wasn´t effective against thoses hashes. Now I´m trying a bigger list.

@veterano said:

@clarkkent said:

I´m trying to bruteforce them. Rockyou wasn´t effective against thoses hashes. Now I´m trying a bigger list.

happy people those ones with powerful GPUs. I’m still struggling with 1 day time to bruteforce. Honestly I don’t believe this is the owner intent. Maybe an nodge from him would count :anguished:

do we really need to crack the hashes ?
I think I’m in a big rabbit hole

@Ahm3dH3sham said:
do we really need to crack the hashes ?
I think I’m in a big rabbit hole

I’ts something else… the first blood was in one hour…so no bruteforce I asume.

Or he has a badass GPU :bleep_bloop:

Doubt it’s cracking , first blood was to quick and it’s salted . Have a GPU crack session running anyway but it’s been an hour and still nothing

guys dns as Ippsec usually do it then read as you would read your fav web page

but if you guys got the priv escalation then text me and now i will go to party :stuck_out_tongue:

With a GPU hashcat took 10 minutes to run all rockyou.txt. But I think its a rabbit hole.