Carrier

Comments

• Once you get a shell, getting an interactive one will not be a problem

• Need help with privesc. The changes I'm making are not giving me the traffic I'm looking for.

• gm0gm0
    edited December 2018

Done!

So glad to have got this box rooted and off the to-do list.

Thanks to @snowscan for a unique box.

Thanks to all who helped it was really appreciated!

• Same here ... wow this box definitely though me a lot ...!!! Quick question though, does anyone know what secretdata.txt is for?

• Wow! It was an amazing machine and it made me learn so much. Huge thanks to @jkr and @pikey301 for leading to clue.

kamilonurz

• Can someone give me advice on RCE with this plz? I'm new to this sort of scenario. I understand it's to do with the V***** S***** on the D********** page but I'm unsure how to execute.

tiger5tyle

• @tiger5tyle said:
    Can someone give me advice on RCE with this plz? I'm new to this sort of scenario. I understand it's to do with the V***** S***** on the D********** page but I'm unsure how to execute.

There is a button on the webpage that executes a query/command...
    Find out how to add your own cmd (using the same language spoken) and listen

• I'm stuck as root on first shell.
    Network enumerated, playing with vt**h, dumping the packets with t*****p and analysing but can not figure out a attack...

I believe I am almost there but need a nudge to guide, anyone please?

• It took me more time to get user than root. I think torking as a net admin gave me an advantage.
    What I don't know now is what to do with 'secretdata' I'm sure it has something to do with the prince. Any suggestions?

epsequiel

• edited December 2018

any hint on RCE? except for parameter name and encoding...

lokendra
    Message me with 1) Your problem description. 2) What you tried so far? 3) Conclusions.
    RESPECT++ IF I HELPED YOU.

• Can someone PM me a hint for the RCE part? I've identified where to exploit it, I think I've traced out what's going on when the button is clicked, but everytime I try to encode (and I've tried several different encodings) a command to be executed, I get no output.

b1gbroth3r

• any hint on RCE? except for parameter name and encoding...

lokendra
    Message me with 1) Your problem description. 2) What you tried so far? 3) Conclusions.

• @nergalwaja said:
    Can someone PM me a hint for the RCE part? I've identified where to exploit it, I think I've traced out what's going on when the button is clicked, but everytime I try to encode (and I've tried several different encodings) a command to be executed, I get no output.

same here , couldnt get it to exec..

lokendra

• @nergalwaja said:
    Can someone PM me a hint for the RCE part? I've identified where to exploit it, I think I've traced out what's going on when the button is clicked, but everytime I try to encode (and I've tried several different encodings) a command to be executed, I get no output.

same here , couldnt get it to exec..

@nergalwaja said:

try to append to the what you have. Instead of giving as new command. that may work.

sesha569

• Hey I need some help with getting reverse shell. I am stuck at the command execution part

• edited December 2018

I am stuck after getting root shell. Not very well versed in networking.
    I`ve tried some tc****p and some t*****.
    Can someone give me a hint or PM me please?

• @guihle said:
    I am stuck after getting root shell. Not very well versed in networking.
    I`ve tried some tc****p and some t*****.
    Can someone give me a hint or PM me please?

me too.

Fun times are bound to end. - Korosensei

• If anyone would mind showing me how to get the shell. I know what I am meant to be doing ie fiddling with the parameter using q**gga. but I don't know HOW to do it using Burp. Can anyone help a noob?

• @EvilMonkee said:
    If anyone would mind showing me how to get the shell. I know what I am meant to be doing ie fiddling with the parameter using q**gga. but I don't know HOW to do it using Burp. Can anyone help a noob?

Append your command there and get the shell.
    If it's still not happening. PM me.

sesha569

• Thanks to @sesha569 for the help - knew what to do but just needed a shove over the edge. User obtained now onto getting a more permanent shell. Thanks dude

• Can someone help me on the priv escalation. I am pretty much newbie in routing stuff. So stuck bd.cf edits or changes. I saw B** H***** blogs or videos. But not able to change and listen back or get the root. Can someone help with that? thanks.

sesha569

• edited December 2018

Can someone point me in the right direction? I can get s*** but not s** commands to redirect the V*P P*****S. I have reverse-shell access and I found the initial service needed to start t*****c changes.

using l**t was frustrating to see what it revealed.

• edited December 2018

(1) It took 2 days to get user part.

ASHacker

• @sesha569 said:
    Can someone help me on the priv escalation. I am pretty much newbie in routing stuff. So stuck bd.cf edits or changes. I saw B** H***** blogs or videos. But not able to change and listen back or get the root. Can someone help with that? thanks.

I'm on the same boat...

• How the hell on earth to do priv escalation on this box ....... any hints guys ..... read everything about B** Hac**** . Got vt*** shell ...... changed every possible flow but i have nothing in hand to look at :/ i have spent 5 days only on priv escalation .....

• edited December 2018

i am not able to understand how to append the command in the webapp to get reverse shell
    i got that i have to do something with c*****dh but as the value is fixed at server end i am not abel to find anything
    i am still new
    little help will be appreciated

• any help on RCE?

• You need to use Burp to modify the command

• I stuck at the privesc for 2 days.I check the route table and some info on tickets page.But still have no idea.Any help?Plz PM me..

• Hey guys I am stuck in this privesc for nearly a week not sure how to exploit it any hints would be great.

Sign In to comment.