Carrier

I can’t seem to find root.txt but there is user.txt in /root instead. Also there is no user.txt under the user’s directory:

# pwd
/root
# ls user.txt
user.txt
# ls root.txt
ls: cannot access 'root.txt': No such file or directory
# id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root)

Am I missing something?

Never mind, I think I know what’s going on … :wink:

Im trying to login to the webpage xD. I tried with user adn and all the possible combination of 7765*******8 but cant login… can you give me an hint?

@Shocke said:
Im trying to login to the webpage xD. I tried with user adn and all the possible combination of 7765*******8 but cant login… can you give me an hint?

Go back to the basics. Scan all ports, both TCP & UDP

Stuck at privEsc part and I feel lost, who can lead me to some clue?

Just in case anyone struggling to get that initial rev-shell and only gets a non-interactive/non-responsive shell (literally no output to any of the commands), maybe the ‘door’ used by the connection to come back is too small and secured.

Hi, I’m new, I’m on the web but I do not know how to continue. someone could give me a hand.

@darkkoan said:

@mrothenbuecher said:
@darkkoan Percent-encoding - Wikipedia

Thanks man - got it.

please, can you PM me as i stuck the same!

I’ve got root access first machine… got a t*t connection with za, am I going the right direction? Dont know what to do for the next move…

edit: answer is no.

I need help, can’t get the reverse shell via the RFE as everytime I change the parameter I get no output… help me please!

I’ m confused, got root shell but root.txt is nowhere to be found?

Hello,
I have got user and rev shell. Stuck on PE.
Know that I need to use B** H*****ing. However, I do not know how to do it. Kindly ask you about a hint.

@Ac1d0 said:
I need help, can’t get the reverse shell via the RFE as everytime I change the parameter I get no output… help me please!

Hello,
Someone has posted a link with different rev shells. Did you try one of them?
PM me with your code.

Is it possible to escalate without interactive shell?

Once you get a shell, getting an interactive one will not be a problem

Need help with privesc. The changes I’m making are not giving me the traffic I’m looking for.

Done!

So glad to have got this box rooted and off the to-do list.

Thanks to @snowscan for a unique box.

Thanks to all who helped it was really appreciated!

Same here … wow this box definitely though me a lot …!!! Quick question though, does anyone know what secretdata.txt is for?

Wow! It was an amazing machine and it made me learn so much. Huge thanks to @jkr and @pikey301 for leading to clue.

Can someone give me advice on RCE with this plz? I’m new to this sort of scenario. I understand it’s to do with the V***** S***** on the D********** page but I’m unsure how to execute.